GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So far. Yet this game's MC is the biggest male power fantasy since classic James Bond and Indiana Jones. He would feel like an alpha even sharing his wife with half the city.

But we also need to get into consideration the worldbuilding here.

Ok, this guy beds his younger daughter (not to mention his niece, slaves and whatsoever) literally in front of his wife and no one flinches. It's weird to us, even absurd. Yet it seems rather normal in that future wasteland society. Even the father of MC's niece would like to bang her, but she just won't let him. Women are ceded as commodities and it seems that men too are treated the same even when they are in free condition. It's just a society where free costumes are the norm and jealousy isn't much of a thing. At least, not everywhere.
yep, it's not like MC is getting off at the thought of one of his women is pleasuring another man. He's using them as a tool either to humiliate (like the instance with the raider) or as a courtesy (pleasuring people of high status or a good friend).

skully2097

Dec 14, 2021
Is there an incest patch for the newest update of Desert Stalker? I've been looking around and I can't seem to find one.

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
The MC wants Shani to have a better life then that and wants her to be a great stalker. Her sister will most likely never amount to anything at all which is why the MC does things with her as he knows that will most likely be the only thing she'll ever be good at.
More than just good at, she is made for it, those eyes in combination with that body and that can do attitude.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I'm aware of this, but I still can't help but feel my gaming experience gets slightly skewered when Zaton thinks about how Ain and Shani were adopted, despite me detailing it otherwise.
that should not be the case... can you point out where it happens and what you detailed the girls roles to be?

Reactions: Dysphorika

skully2097

Dec 14, 2021
that should not be the case... can you point out where it happens and what you detailed the girls roles to be?
MC: Zaton
Wife: Zahra
Younger Daughter: Ain
Sister's name: Shani
Zaton: Father
Zahra: Mother

The most obvious one is the Oasis Night.
Zaton keeps thinking about how Shani's adopted and what her mother must be like. I can post pics if it helps.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
MC: Zaton
Wife: Zahra
Younger Daughter: Ain
Sister's name: Shani
Zaton: Father
Zahra: Mother

Zaton keeps thinking about how Shani's adopted and what her mother must be like. I can post pics if it helps.
I just checked the files and it looks like he needs to be called dad to get the incest dialogue so change it and you should be good to go

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I can't remember that part of the conversation at all... Maybe I was distracted... :unsure:

Edit: probably what zerdeca said.

Edit 2: I checked and in my game, no any mention of adoption during that scene. Quite the opposite in fact.
I do wonder now if Shani's mother will be introduced in the non-cest version and, if so, how she'll appear in the win-cest version. :unsure:

Last edited:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hi everyone, playing this game for the first time now, loving it so far, but I don't know how to know if I have reached the end of current version's content, I mean, some of the games I've played here shows a message like "you've reached the end of current version, save your progress now" etc etc...
Now I've already done the Shani quest, she already gone to zone, done the mutant Hive mission, done the MC niece quest and the Kateryna quest... is there more to do yet in this version?

And, how often the game is updated? Really looking forward to more content on this one

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Clicking the quests should tell you if that is all for now or not underneath the quest name. I think extension of politics is the only one that doesn't show that it is all done for now.
Oh yeah, I see, checked that and all the quest except that one you've mentioned have the 'to be continued...' message... guess that's it for now '^^
thanks

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Oh yeah, I see, checked that and all the quest except that one you've mentioned have the 'to be continued...' message... guess that's it for now '^^
thanks
If no place show ! anymore you are at the end of current content, but you can keep going to the next day and there is nothing to do.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Lirah, Lirah, Lirah!

First of all, she's the most beautiful of all these beautiful girls.

Second of all, she is so innocent. Look at her innocent eyes when she brings Emilia to the house! Look at her innocent reaction when she spies on the other guard servicing the MC.

In just a very few pictures of her, we feel an entire personality.

A mixture of innocence and discipline (her role as guard, her ability to follow rules).

I like Lirah, and hope something happens where she loses her position as guard and is cast out -- and ends up with the MC in his household.

There are lots of possibilities for this (so far) very minor character. I can't understand why she hasn't been used more.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
If no place show ! anymore you are at the end of current content, but you can keep going to the next day and there is nothing to do.
Yeah, there's no "!" sign anywhere, last new scene that happened was Ivy showing up in the MC's house and talking to him
So I suppose I sit and wait till next update anyway...

Reactions: Machete

skully2097

Dec 14, 2021
I just checked the files and it looks like he needs to be called dad to get the incest dialogue so change it and you should be good to go
I can't remember that part of the conversation at all... Maybe I was distracted... :unsure:

Edit: probably what zerdeca said.

Edit 2: I checked and in my game, no any mention of adoption during that scene. Quite the opposite in fact.
I do wonder now if Shani's mother will be introduced in the non-cest version and, if so, how she'll appear in the win-cest version. :unsure:
1648856275040.png 1648856314380.png
This is what I'm referring to. I changed it to Dad like you suggested, but it didn't work. I also tried changing Mother to Mom, but it didn't help either.

• Thinking Face

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
This is what I'm referring to. I changed it to Dad like you suggested, but it didn't work. I also tried changing Mother to Mom, but it didn't help either.
Out of curiosity, which version are you playing? I know it's fixed internally, but can't recall if it was included in 0.08c or not.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 1735045 View attachment 1735046
Out of curiosity, which version are you playing? I know it's fixed internally, but can't recall if it was included in 0.08c or not.
It's the daughter variable that determines it. This is from 0.08c:
1648857347063.png

Maybe try using a lowercase "d" in the word : daughter

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes