Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Any similar games with sharing daughter and give commnad to her to satisfy other people ?
Dont think so. There are overall just too few sharing games. You usually have hard on ntr or pure vanilla, not much inbetween.

I felt corruption time might have eventually gotten there, but that got abandoned so...

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Dont think so. There are overall just too few sharing games. You usually have hard on ntr or pure vanilla, not much inbetween.

I felt corruption time might have eventually gotten there, but that got abandoned so...
And it's quite the bummer. To have control over a girl's sexuality to not just take her yourself when you want to but to command her to serve someone else is quite the thrill.
Come to think of it, maybe a huge portion of the people always asking for ntr actually want sharing and just don't understand the difference between sharing and ntr.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I never felt that this game is overly female dominated or even caters specifically to that audience...at least not to the degree that rubbish modern entertainment is. The Queen is in charge overall yes, but that is nothing new. There have been strong and weak queens throughout history. And remember, you are given the option to be either dom or sub to her. You can even grope her and grab her neck, which is not something you can normally get away with doing to royalty. Queen Elizabeth does have a rather nice GILF rack, but I don't know if I would risk grabbing a handful like you do with Queen Merneith . :cool:

As to the question about female leadership in apocalyptic times, I get the impression that this society has moved slightly beyond the Mad Max..at least within the city, and albeit a reverted Egypt. It's still wild times out in the dunes to be sure, but within the city they have been rebuilding a society, so a hierarchy with a queen at the top seems plausible. Even Mad Max had Aunty Entity. Raider girls rise to the top by sheer brutality, but again you can choose to dom them like everyone else.

The other main example of a female in charge is of course the wife, Zahra. But again, this has a basis in reality. An Ottoman harem would typically have a elder female who ran the show. It was often the man's mother, but could also be his wife. You really need someone like her to handle business while you are away. The household is growing and someone needs to keep things in line. You certainly don't want another male in there while Zaton out on missions. That would be like leaving a fox in the hen house. I wouldn't even want a eunuch there tbh, but that's just me.

I'm quite happy with the power dynamics in this game. You can be as barbaric, dom, and lecherous as you want and there isn't really anyone who can stop you..woman or man. You can also be kind-hearted(?), faithful, and sub; although, I can't imagine going with that :sleep: route.

Edit: Merneith

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Maybe i don't recall correctly but the sole reason why the queen is in charge is because she was the biological heir and the late ruler was her father. It's now a matriarcal society. It just a society that allows both genders to inherit and have a title passed on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: longsuper1

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
But we do spend quite a lot of time debating such things as resource availability, logistics constraints whether it's believable or not for Z's car to still have unbroken windows
I know this detail might sound silly, compared to all those grandiose "sex and culture" discussions but the cars are the non-realistic detail that struck me.

While I can imagine a car having somehow its glasses still intact after that much time, I just cannot understand how, after so long:
  • cars tires don't wear, their materials didn't degrade over time and turn into dust, which is what tires do after some years / a decade.
  • cars electric wires plastic didn't degrade, letting cars still function. In real life, we actually had a batch of 1995+ Mercedes (not a cheap car!) suffering from massive electric wires degradation into dust. For some reason Mercedes made their wires plastic biodegradable and so, after about a decade, a lot of those cars stopped working. Now, imagine cars staying in such harsh climate, atmospheric conditions etc. for decades, yet their electric systems still work well enough to keep them trucking.
  • the big one: car batteries just won't last more than 5-10 years. So, how does a kind of "middle age" civilization manage to manufacture new batteries?
I know the above might sound pedantic, but every time I see an "apocalypse" movie / game, they feature ancient cars that somehow still work... and it's just impossible and it breaks immersion.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I know this detail might sound silly, compared to all those grandiose "sex and culture" discussions but the cars are the non-realistic detail that struck me.

While I can imagine a car having somehow its glasses still intact after that much time, I just cannot understand how, after so long:
  • cars tires don't wear, their materials didn't degrade over time and turn into dust, which is what tires do after some years / a decade.
  • cars electric wires plastic didn't degrade, letting cars still function. In real life, we actually had a batch of 1995+ Mercedes (not a cheap car!) suffering from massive electric wires degradation into dust. For some reason Mercedes made their wires plastic biodegradable and so, after about a decade, a lot of those cars stopped working. Now, imagine cars staying in such harsh climate, atmospheric conditions etc. for decades, yet their electric systems still work well enough to keep them trucking.
  • the big one: car batteries just won't last more than 5-10 years. So, how does a kind of "middle age" civilization manage to manufacture new batteries?
I know the above might sound pedantic, but every time I see an "apocalypse" movie / game, they feature ancient cars that somehow still work... and it's just impossible and it breaks immersion.
The whole car thing is solidly into the "hand-waving" territory. Rest assured that we've considered the whole gamut of logical limitations, and batteries were one of them (although, arguably, some form of battery is much more likely to be made by a not-so-advanced society than any rubber products).

That said, the alternative would be for the MC -or anyone for that matter- to ride camels or just walk around, which is a bit limiting and not really epic.
As with any post-apocalyptic setting some sort of suspension of disbelief is required for the setting to work.

Sometimes the story drives the content and sometimes the content drives the story, in which case we try to do our best to tie things as decently as possible. Would most things hold if subjected to thorough logical scrutiny? Not really, but sometimes it's a...let's say concession to be able to have a story.

Much like the discussions preceding this, about female-led societies. Would it be more logical to have a male-led society? Maybe, but I'd hazard a guess that the MC groping his king's manboobs is not as enticing for the most part.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
The whole car thing is solidly into the "hand-waving" territory. Rest assured that we've considered the whole gamut of logical limitations, and batteries were one of them (although, arguably, some form of battery is much more likely to be made by a not-so-advanced society than any rubber products).

That said, the alternative would be for the MC -or anyone for that matter- to ride camels or just walk around, which is a bit limiting and not really epic.
As with any post-apocalyptic setting some sort of suspension of disbelief is required for the setting to work.

Sometimes the story drives the content and sometimes the content drives the story, in which case we try to do our best to tie things as decently as possible. Would most things hold if subjected to thorough logical scrutiny? Not really, but sometimes it's a...let's say concession to be able to have a story.

Much like the discussions preceding this, about female-led societies. Would it be more logical to have a male-led society? Maybe, but I'd hazard a guess that the MC groping his king's manboobs is not as enticing for the most part.
Well said but the thing I think people have to keep in mind that this game is a fantasy game and that logic is not really meant to apply to the game, however with that said I think it's a given that most fantasies would have some sense of logic to them to help the player immerse himself into the game setting, hell look at the first two Mad Max movies when they first came out I don't think many people went to see them for the logical content of the movies but as a momentary escape from the harshness of real life, hell it could be *said* that the MC or certain people in zeta would have the know how to not only preserve Old World tech but patch it/mod it to suit their needs like in the first two, maybe the third Mad Max movies and not the shit remakes/fury road of the classic Mad Max movies.

But at the end of the day you really can't say that this post apoc setting is not made cooler with some Old World tech/vehicles to get that whole shit hole of a world wasteland vibe.

But that's just me.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Honestly I'm in love with the girls in this game. I've never seen such beatifully rendered characters before. Ain (default name) has to be my favorite among all these gorgeous Beauties.
I agree, so far my fav gal is the raider girl you capture at your house and have the option of taking her back to her sister so you can have *sexy* times with said sister, maybe it's because I like to be an evil asshole in a post apoc setting which is one of the issues I have with Fallout 3 and maybe Fallout 4 that you are pretty much railroaded into being a hero with very few to no options to be a truly evil warlord of the wastelands.

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
In case of a game, there are choices which you can make in accordance with your own morality. In case of a game under development, you can try to influence the creators.
So what you're saying that you should try to influence the creator into adding/removing content/choices from their game to something that suits you? Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but to me that sounds like that's undermining what the creator is trying to make simply because you don't like it or it doesn't suit your morality.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
For the queen its perfectly understanding she s not appear yet but next or one up date yet, cause some story's and side story as to be continued before main story goes one but she s not lost....not yet lol

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes