Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
A walkthrough isn't really needed, IMO.
And that is only your opinion, something i didn't ask for and doesn't help me.
There is a walkthrough mod but you have to manually install it.
I refer you to:
Read plenty of words of caution on using the guide mod so i doubt that'd be the way
Why do people feel the need to comment when they cannot contribute anything to what has actually been requested... you're not helping anyone so what are your comments for? What am i supposed to do with them? Say thanks and pat you on the back for successfully using a keyboard? I can either ignore you since i cannot thank you for not helping me or i can be a dick and tell you stop wasting my time, anything else just feeds into this bullshit behaviour.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm all for the queen toasting that dude but since there was no public audience... what was the point? Just to show Shani what she's capable of? For shits and giggles? Seemed like major overkill for a private execution but maybe the queen is just a psychopath... which i can get behind if it makes good story.

Reactions: Grelk

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm all for the queen toasting that dude but since there was no public audience... what was the point? Just to show Shani what she's capable of? For shits and giggles? Seemed like major overkill for a private execution but maybe the queen is just a psychopath... which i can get behind if it makes good story.
I think it was to kind of show her mentality. Maybe MC will reel her in later.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This question has slowly been growing in my mind and now that i've started the part where Shani goes off to it i need to know... WTF ARE ZONES?! WHY DO THEY 'APPEAR'?! AND WTF MAKES THEM 'BURN INTO THE GROUND'? So much cryptic crap leading up to it... still not a skerrick of information on them.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
This is such a great game where all the love interests are done well. Update is tomorrow right? What time does it usually get updated?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
WTF ARE ZONES?! WHY DO THEY 'APPEAR'?! AND WTF MAKES THEM 'BURN INTO THE GROUND'?
The game takes inspiration from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series (as is heavily implied by it's name, 'Desert Stalker'). Since this can be considered a spoiler you can read my assumption as to what the zones actually are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll also put this warning here: the explanation hidden behind the spoiler could potentially ruin the experience of the overall story, read at your own risk.

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
I'm all for the queen toasting that dude but since there was no public audience... what was the point?
For the queen, probably a combination of sadism, power play (she's pretty proud of her "dragon") and "testing" shani. Very much alike bringing MC for the punishment of some prisoner. For the Author, to show the queen is a bit...unhinged and maybe to provide a small character choice for shani in reaction to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Any news on the update?
Beta was supposed to release today right?

Early Access (beta) release is scheduled for today yes and if his earlier releases are something to go by then it should hit somewhere between now and 9 pm. So if nothing have happened that would force them to postpone the release then they hopefully are in the process of uploading the game as we speak.

Dev update 03.04.2022

Early access release will be on the 17th of April

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Is there no walkthrough/guide for this game? Do i kill the dudes holding the elf or hand over the statuette? Such a simple question but i can imagine two wildly diverging paths or only a maybe only mildly different one for handing over the statuette.
Killing the dudes has you buy a broken sex slave from a bald short stack with massive cleavage(no sex with either the short stack or the slave when you buy said slave).
Handing over the statue gets you a scene where you can piss on that same slave or get a blowjob from her in a bathroom stall, and then the dudes give her to you as thanks for the statue.
As for the rest of it, in general, the game tends to reward you more if you act dominantly, the queen being the most obvious example of this.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Killing the dudes has you buy a broken sex slave from a bald short stack with massive cleavage(no sex with either the short stack or the slave when you buy said slave).
Handing over the statue gets you a scene where you can piss on that same slave or get a blowjob from her in a bathroom stall, and then the dudes give her to you as thanks for the statue.
As for the rest of it, in general, the game tends to reward you more if you act dominantly, the queen being the most obvious example of this.
Helpful, in concept, but i ended up finding a somewhat ok guide via google, still seemed to have its problems though, i just would've thought that like most games this one would have a walkthrough for it. It clearly needs one as it's often unclear what a choice could cause and how far down the track the consequences will be felt, the game throws choices at you but we're not from that world, how is a new player supposed to have a clue what a smart choice is, we've not spent 30 years living the stalker life. I know it's hard to start a guide for an incomplete game as many consequences are as of yet unknown but... guess i'm spoilt, used to there being at least one uber fan writing all sorts of helpful shit for a project. Like you've just done, but for every single choice so far in the game.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Helpful, in concept, but i ended up finding a somewhat ok guide via google, still seemed to have its problems though, i just would've thought that like most games this one would have a walkthrough for it. It clearly needs one as it's often unclear what a choice could cause and how far down the track the consequences will be felt, the game throws choices at you but we're not from that world, how is a new player supposed to have a clue what a smart choice is, we've not spent 30 years living the stalker life. I know it's hard to start a guide for an incomplete game as many consequences are as of yet unknown but... guess i'm spoilt, used to there being at least one uber fan writing all sorts of helpful shit for a project. Like you've just done, but for every single choice so far in the game.
Welcome to the sandbox :), if in doubt savescum

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes