88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The main and playable protagonist is male, you will have the possibility to see some scenes from the perspective of a female protagonist and make some decision for her ( she's the older daughter of the MC), but they are few at the moment. :)
Since it Male Portagonist focused game. I rade don't play it. I'm Not to ditching but it not my type of game I play. I rader play only Female Protagonist Game.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Extremely disappointing update as usual. Sorry, I love this game, but the last few updates almost basically add nothing. The game had so much momentum during its first updates and opening chapters, and was not afraid of sex. I have no idea what happened, but I am afraid it is a case of milking.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Extremely disappointing update as usual. Sorry, I love this game, but the last few updates almost basically add nothing. The game had so much momentum during its first updates and opening chapters, and was not afraid of sex. I have no idea what happened, but I am afraid it is a case of milking.
"I have no idea what happened"

Same thing that happened to every other promising game. The game got really popular and the dev started to make a lot of money. Since counting money is time consuming the updates get shorter, and become less frequent the more money you make and need to count.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
"I have no idea what happened"

Same thing that happened to every other promising game. The game got really popular and the dev started to make a lot of money. Since counting money is time consuming the updates get shorter, and become less frequent the more money you make and need to count.
Spot on.

• Angry
Reactions: dinmor

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Since it Male Portagonist focused game. I rade don't play it. I'm Not to ditching but it not my type of game I play. I rader play only Female Protagonist Game.
I totally respect your decision, I like the game with female protagonist too, but I can assure you that this game is one of the best I've played in a long time.
I obviously don't want to force you to try it, but let me assure you that the story is very intriguing and the characters are really well written and interesting, but it's your choice. :)

Reactions: Dysphorika

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
As if I rememebr Faulout and Stalker game wer with gender selection kind of game. Due the fact those game you can chose your gender in those game.

Last edited:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
too bad for him, patch notes suck

you are lying to people hyping up expectations about a lot of content and scenes when there is literally nothing, and over bloat in patch notes
if the metric by which you judge a game is the quantity of tissues you get to use at every release, then yes, this episode is light on wanking fodder.
We believe that a story is only as good as its characters, and those characters need to grow, develop and have meaningful interactions beyond only the sexual ones.
There's also such a thing as setting up future content. if a scene counts for you only if it is a sex scene..then I suggest you find yourself a different game.
That said, we do not tell lies, so please stop factually miss-representing the game just because you didn't get to wank on it as much as you hoped to.
Factually speaking, this is the biggest update yet by sheer nr. of renders and animations (and yes, I am including scene reworks in this, because they did not drop in as a freebie to the dev...)
Of course, given that the update focusses on character development..it also contains words... if you skim through them, that's on you. as I said, find yourself another game. happy wanking.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
if the metric by witch you judge a game is the quantity of tissues you get to use at every release, then yes, this episode is light on wanking fodder.
We believe that a story is only as good as its characters, and those characters need to grow, develop and have meaningful interactions beyond only the sexual ones.
There's also such a thing as setting up future content. if a scene counts for you only if it is a sex scene..then I suggest you find yourself a different game.
That said, we do not tell lies, so please stop factually miss-representing the game just because you didn't get to wank on it as much as you hoped to.
Factually speaking, this is the biggest update yet by sheer nr. of renders and animations (and yes, I am including scene reworks in this, because they did not drop in as a freebie to the dev...
Of course, given that the update focusses on character development..it also contains words... if you skim through them, that's on you. as I said, find yourself another game. happy wanking.
Thanks! My thoughts were basically the same, though I was struggling to phrase it in a way that sounded remotely civil.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
...explain for dumb people.
Ok, I will try and take a page from your handbook.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So:
Sex scene new = zero.
If you could count you could see that there are 2 sex scenes in there, apart from the groping part and Kat.

Story progress = zero.
Plenty of setting up for the future as well as character exposition.

Now, it would be perfectly fine if you said "there was nothing new that interested me". Valid opinion, we can't please everyone, nor do we try to.
Some people like slow burns, some full-on story, some sex 24/7. All good.

But reducing a 800+ render update to "literally nothing new" is factually false.
Now feel free to facepalm my post again.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes