Jul 26, 2019
Can someone help, Ain and the car had notifications but I can't seem to interact with it, and fairy also has one as the quest said i just need to spend time with her but it doesn't seem to move forward.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So I'm having an issue; I'm not sure how to proceed with the Mutants "Extension of Politics" quest.

All other quests I started and finished all their content (reaching that "to be continued......" status shows), but the "Extension of Politics" quest I can't seem to trigger it.
When I go to the Mutants' hideout, there's only two options, 'Mission Table' (talking to Fang) or 'Visit the Lab' (Pepper collects MC's cum, repeatable event), already done Pepper event once, and when I visit Fang with Mission Table, there are only the following options (as shown below):

Snap 2022-04-18 at 16.18.05.png

So quest marker says "Find allies for the mutants" yet there seems to be no trigger to start that Mutants content anywhere (since Hive Part 2 is not available). :unsure:
Is it just me, or is anyone else having this same problem?
And does this mean no mutants content? I'm getting the feeling that's the case, but just wanted to be sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and Jeancul

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is it just me, or is anyone else having this same problem?
Just a small check, have you tried sleeping? I was stumped on that for a bit until i realised i'd triggered whatever makes a day end, leaving only home stuff and 'looking' available. So far only the first hive visit is available.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just a small check, have you tried sleeping? I was stumped on that for a bit until i realised i'd triggered whatever makes a day end, leaving only home stuff and 'looking' available. So far only the first hive visit is available.
Yup. Tried sleeping for 5 days, went back to Mutants hideout and it's still the same.
The Hive Part 2 is labelled as (coming soon).

So I think Ifartedtoolong is right about it "not saying content is done now" when it actually is.

Yehan_lzc

Jan 29, 2022
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, honestly, recommend you may modify the description of the update new.

Because there are some people only see the "1 new story".

They don't know how much tantalizing new content are released!!!!!

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Ain from this game and Claudia from Milkytouch is one of the girls of erotic vn that elevate my libido high. It is a shame that we don't get much of Ain content in this update. I hope to get to see more of her next update.
Actually, there is a lot of Ain content, but all of it is wasted time. Quality time with dear old dad touring the town is nothing but frustrating tease.

None of the many new Ain images created anything that showed up in the gallery.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes