fk you

Jun 20, 2024
If they have romantic restoraunts im sure they have brothels as well lol
Nadia probably visited one at some point
And yeah Zaton is surprisingly pretty accepting, havent seen him say NO to anything, unless of course you censor the kinks, which we all know why

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...Will this recent release change from beta, to complete for this update? As I noticed this went from beta to alpha, then back to beta again. Just wondering, as I would like to replay from the start...just to remember the past content I've forgotten.

Regards.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hmm...Will this recent release change from beta, to complete for this update? As I noticed this went from beta to alpha, then back to beta again. Just wondering, as I would like to replay from the start...just to remember the past content I've forgotten.

Regards.
Desert Stalker releases in this way: 0.16 BETA. 0.16a, 0.16b, 0.16x, and so on...

0.16 BETA is not the same as 0.16b. There might even be a 0.16c coming up, if you look at the dev logs posted here.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Desert Stalker releases in this way: 0.16 BETA. 0.16a, 0.16b, 0.16x, and so on...

0.16 BETA is not the same as 0.16b. There might even be a 0.16c coming up, if you look at the dev logs posted here.
OK, thanks...I'll wait a bit longer so my replay can benefit playing a more solid release (bugs ironed out).

Regards.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Which is absurd. More DP options during sharing scenes would add to the spice.
I totally agree. If the sharing option is there, why not DP? As long as it makes sense for the story. I think that if the scene had Shani instead of Katerina people would complain. The scene would still be hot as hell, though.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I agree with you! A game that let you explore options and give you options for all variety of fetishs, should be considerated one of the top games. I known not everyone is into DP sex, gangbang, orgy and such things, but mostly of the top AVN around has something spice as this.
If there´s a game where those kinks make sense it´s this one. A society where sex is present in every corner and treated so mundanely makes the perfect excuse to have characters just go at eachother.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I totally agree. If the sharing option is there, why not DP? As long as it makes sense for the story. I think that if the scene had Shani instead of Katerina people would complain. The scene would still be hot as hell, though.
Can you recommend some, please?
I know and I get it, but if it´s done right, it can be very spicy.
If there´s a game where those kinks make sense it´s this one. A society where sex is present in every corner and treated so mundanely makes the perfect excuse to have characters just go at eachother.
The whole city is like a Red Light District.
You can use multi-quote to combine all your responses into 1 post. :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OK, thanks...I'll wait a bit longer so my replay can benefit playing a more solid release (bugs ironed out).

Regards.
The "c" was mentioned almost 4 weeks ago now at this point. I doubt it's coming. It's only to fix one bug, and there is a patch posted already that fixes if your save has it. The version now "b" is more or less the final version.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
The whole city is like a Red Light District.
Yeah, but you known what I mean. The whole city of Zeta is indeed an entire perversion den, but, when I asked about the "Red Light District", I was refering to the "prostitution center", with "whorehouses", "brothels", "stripclubs" and things of that sort, where the commerce is pure sex for money.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Hey yall what's the name of the variable for this? Cause I played the prologue without the walkthrough and now I'm this deep into the game and don't wanna play through it all again just for one scene. Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 10.14.29 PM.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey yall what's the name of the variable for this? Cause I played the prologue without the walkthrough and now I'm this deep into the game and don't wanna play through it all again just for one scene. Thank you in advance.

View attachment 3845406
Never mind you can still bring Fairy home and get that scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just go to Lord Abrax and you'll meet a comerciant who offers you Fairy, you must be then on the Fairy "broken" path

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

View attachment 3845406
In the Prologue, you need to save an elf girl, but for her not to die, you need either kill the guys who captiving her or give them the cat statuet you are carrying with youself. But, that statuet is for the queen and you can lose some important scenes with her later.

Reactions: xapican

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I would like to open here my "theory of conspiracy". :LOL: Very early in the game, when complete you first task for the queen Merneith, she promise you an enjoyable reward stay in her thermae. When you go there as Zaton alone, she will offer you to pick one her personal slaves for yourself. You can either pick both, pick one on the left or pick one on the right. If you choose pick both, the queen will deny it, then you need to pick the left or the right slave.

The thing is, both choices has variables marks on the scripts, meaning that these choices could have consequences later.

But, my theory is about the slaves who will choose. The one on the left is unexperienced and she show quite unconfortable to handle Zaton's manhood.
And the one on the right show experience and she has no difficult in handle Zaton's manhood.
Both are nice, but is the one on the right who call my attention. Her body format and skin colour is somehow very similar to other characters in the game, like Zahra, Shani and Rabiah.
In my first playthrough I become suspicious that she could be Shani disguised as a queen slave, but after the first scene with Shani, I noticed she was virgin until then, so I discarted that.

My theory of conspiracy: Could this queen slave girl be in fact a Zaton's and Rabiah's daughter, long losted and not knowing by him?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes