bosp

Jan 3, 2018
This is definitely a quality game but the last couple of updates were basically much ado about nothing.
Yes I know, sandbox, many variables, character development... yadayadayada.

Imho, it's best to give this game a healthy pause and come back in two or three years when there should probably be some solid story progression that will provide some quality playtime.

Thumbs up, keep up the good work.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Usually I ignore these games with 3D models but I like the apocalyptic setting in this one and the women look really nice too.
Choices that have consequences are always welcome too. Heres hoping this one gets finished.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
What's the meaning behind Fangs' eyes colors ? (like they turn green when she sees you) It's been a long time since I played this game and I kind of forgot

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
What's the meaning behind Fangs' eyes colors ? (like they turn green when she sees you) It's been a long time since I played this game and I kind of forgot
You're thinking of Ivy, but yeah, best as I can tell they basically display her emotions. I haven't exactly decoded it, but gray seems to be neutral or a soured opinion somehow (haven't quite figured that one out, not much material to work with), green might be hopeful or something along those lines, blue is definitely positive so maybe straight-up happy, and red is angry or agitated.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
You're thinking of Ivy, but yeah, best as I can tell they basically display her emotions. I haven't exactly decoded it, but gray seems to be neutral or a soured opinion somehow (haven't quite figured that one out, not much material to work with), green might be hopeful or something along those lines, blue is definitely positive so maybe straight-up happy, and red is angry or agitated.
Thanks man.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
With the reworked scenes and all, is it needing us to start again or can we continue where we had left off? Mind you not complaining just being curious.

Reactions: Boldano

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
With the reworked scenes and all, is it needing us to start again or can we continue where we had left off? Mind you not complaining just being curious.
I used my last save - it was fine ... no restart needed.
But I´ll play it later again with a fresh start - to see the reworked scenes ;)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
giving the queen the carrot. After giving her the stick twice. Nice.
Loving the set up here.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
if the metric by which you judge a game is the quantity of tissues you get to use at every release, then yes, this episode is light on wanking fodder.
We believe that a story is only as good as its characters, and those characters need to grow, develop and have meaningful interactions beyond only the sexual ones.
There's also such a thing as setting up future content. if a scene counts for you only if it is a sex scene..then I suggest you find yourself a different game.
That said, we do not tell lies, so please stop factually miss-representing the game just because you didn't get to wank on it as much as you hoped to.
Factually speaking, this is the biggest update yet by sheer nr. of renders and animations (and yes, I am including scene reworks in this, because they did not drop in as a freebie to the dev...)
Of course, given that the update focusses on character development..it also contains words... if you skim through them, that's on you. as I said, find yourself another game. happy wanking.
I've been playing the new patch for over an hour and still haven't hit the current content wall... i think this guy must've made choices that cut off some of the content, like killing the female kidnapper as one example, naturally her new scene wouldn't appear if she's dead. Anyway, back to the game for me, just stopped to post this cause the thought had grown large enough in my head to justify pulling it out.

Edit: whoop, i had actually hit the content wall without realising it. Well, that was a fun hour, definitely fun to fuck with Omar. Ain continues to be the most adorable, loveable and desirable daughter any guy could want. Zahra continues to be the pinnacle of what a wife can be, she's not just a good wife, she excels at it, not some boring cock sucking maid, she's very calculating and observant, fucking with Omar the second time around it was really fun to taunt him as a team, i know that we as the player have the controls but picking the right options and just sitting back to watch i really feel the deep connection and compatibility Zaton and Zahra have. Total power couple.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes