Gorthon

Mar 16, 2022
a newbie in this newly found fascinating world of sin and debauchery (and the rare occasional heart touching story ) here. I noticed that this game has a compressed version like some other ones I have seen elsewhere. Can anyone be a dear and tell me the difference between a compressed version and a normal one ? is there any content missing or .... ?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
a newbie in this newly found fascinating world of sin and debauchery (and the rare occasional heart touching story ) here. I noticed that this game has a compressed version like some other ones I have seen elsewhere. Can anyone be a dear and tell me the difference between a compressed version and a normal one ? is there any content missing or .... ?
renders quality is significantly lower, to save volume. Z hates it, but we are aware that some people have a hard time downloading bulkier content. AFAIK, that should be the only difference.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
compressed means lower download size, but also lower image/video quality. The rest of the content is identical

Reactions: Gorthon

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
renders quality is significantly lower, to save volume. Z hates it, but we are aware that some people have a hard time downloading bulkier content. AFAIK, that should be the only difference.
please don't make him stop providing official compressed version. I for one don't care for a minimum drop in quality. I do care if I manage to not bloat my hard disk much more instead.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
please don't make him stop providing official compressed version. I for one don't care for a minimum drop in quality. I do care if I manage to not bloat my hard disk much more instead.
no worries... I don't think we will stop doing that and there are plenty of volunteers on this site, should we decide to not offer that feature outright
You probably mean Zahra here, otherwise i've missed something
you're right.. I am a dumdum and will edit.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Our regular pancake service, both sweet and savoury, will resume in the near future.
Actually..
Since you had such kind words even when you were disappointed, allow me to give you a more exhaustive comment/viewpoint and also a fair warning.
Oh yeah, like I said before, I totally understand the nature of pacing and the degrading quality of content if it's all spectacle and no build. I liken it to Game of Thrones, the first four seasons, when it was good. Having a massive battle or Red or Purple Wedding every episode would've been overwrought and exhausting and insanely expensive. It's just not feasible, nor is it recommended or even good storytelling. Sometimes episodes just needed to be more low-key, moving chess pieces on the board, and that's not only okay, it's the way it should be done if you care about telling a good and memorable story.

The scene with Zahra was clearly setup for multiple things, from a potential rekindling of some kind of relationship with her sister to cementing the MC's niece's relationship with her parents, and her stepfather specifically, to noting his unrequited desire for Zahra. The update was also a continuation and deepening of Katarina's story as she moves closer to achieving her saucy virgin minx quest, and the player-dependent furthering of the MC's training of Faery down in the basement and setting up a new character arc for Ain. EDIT: Jesus wept, I almost forgot, we also got a HUGE moment with Ivy. Fucking hell, that one was, what, seventeen months in the making?!

For me personally, the highlight of the update was the Queen's continued, bloodthirsty machinations among her staff, as she added another notch in her demented belt and got herself a new personal guard. I really, really, really love her. One of my favorite moments of the entire game so far was the conversation between her and Shani where she wanted to know if Shani got as much sexual enjoyment from killing as she did. It was an electrifying character moment, and I've never felt more implied weight in selecting an ellipses as the response before. So yeah, the Queen's scene was my personal fave this time around.

There's plenty here. Every update has something to love. Honestly. I just haven't had something, y'know, pancake worthy for me personally since that night with Shani in the tent. So yeah... I'm a little hungry.

But I'm happy to wait. The appetizers will do for now.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Friends, apocalyptic Egyptians, fellow wankers. I understand some of the concerns listed here, but as a hopeless DS simp, I have to say I enjoyed the content. I play F95 games primarily for lewds, but story/immersiveness is a close second. Even an obscene bastard like me understands the need for occasional world-building and character-building. I think episodes like this are necessary to make future ones more enjoyable.

Regarding Ain's content, I'm as disappointed as the next person with her limited sexy time, but I still think it was an important moment in the relationship. I assumed there would be more lewdness with her because I was thoroughly convinced that this episode would focus almost entirely on Shani's non-lewd(?) trials. And any time spent at home with the remaining harem would be fuck time. As a result, I thought our interactions with Ain would be more horizontal than vertical especially since Shani recently got her well-earned chance to ride the pogo stick. Regardless, Ain has been wanting to spend more non-lewd, quality, F/D time together. I'm assuming even a fuck toy occasionally wants to be treated like a regular person? :unsure: Don't know for sure. That would require me to obtain a conscience. Anyway, just think how grateful she will be in the future now that you have granted her wish. That's my best attempt at looking on the bright side gents.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes