MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I went the Mega way, its the fastest for me. But there is a Download limit of 3GBs and the download size of the game is 4GB, it doesnt always work, but if you has a VPN you can try doing what I did.
1. Ignore the payment options and go for free download, it will download till 3GB(2.99 or something like that) before it says your quota has expired and you need to wait for like 6hr.
2. Ignore that and change your IP. And Resume the download. It will download the rest, but a bit slower till 100% but the files wont be saved.
3. Ignore that and change your IP again. then there will Save button instead of Resume button. and done.
If it doesn't show resume or save button, try to refresh, but there is a risk of losing the download depending on your browser
FYI, MEGA actually has a daily 5 gig cap.

Zerokar

Jul 7, 2021
I'm so sorry if I wrong but I cannot play the 4 scenes in the Rabia's house.

The first one - we speak with Rabia and Omar.
The second - we speak with Nadia and Omar.
The third - we speak only with Omar and grope Zahra.

What about the last scene, what happened and how unlock please?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Ain was pretty much portrayed as a empty headed sex doll until now. In order to do more with the character he had to do a scene like this one specifically that avoided sex. Because everything with the character up until now was sex related.

Btw anyone have an idea of what the 3d model for the house is ?

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
its a story update, but I dont mind since the story is one of the reasons I love this VN so much
Mix that with superb looking Daz renders and interesting kinks (maledom, bdsm, slave/powerplay, gore/ryona, harem, incest...etc)

Reactions: Alleyway

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
sadly looks like this is going to be another project where the dev starts to see success so he slows his work down to a crawl to milk money. Hopefully he just had some stuff going on and next update will be longer/released sooner.
Not at all. It was another quality update where story elements that were added have me excited for the next release.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
sadly looks like this is going to be another project where the dev starts to see success so he slows his work down to a crawl to milk money. Hopefully he just had some stuff going on and next update will be longer/released sooner.
Just wait until it's done then pay for it if it's something you want. In the meantime play other games. Problem solved.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not another 4 month'er I hope..
I don't think some people appreciate the amount of time and effort that goes into creating the renders alone. The camera angles, the lighting, figuring out which poses to use and the clothing (not just what the models wear, but how it falls on their bodies). Things that are in the background. Then, to have such high-quality renders such as in Desert Stalker...it takes a lot of time, even if you have a great graphics card, especially with animations. I know another dev who was doing an animation with a 3090 GPU...said it took 18 hours to render. That's not counting the painstaking animating process within Daz, basically feels like stop-motion animation.

As a patron of DS, I'm not upset about waiting 4 months. They're doing a great job.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Ain was pretty much portrayed as a empty headed sex doll until now. In order to do more with the character he had to do a scene like this one specifically that avoided sex. Because everything with the character up until now was sex related.
I agree and it's even better, if the dialogue choices of this scene aren't just flavour, but have some impact down the line. But still, the scene was boring imo. It didn't need to be another sex scene, but looking at an obelisk isn't my idea of a good time.
The setup to this scene was Ain being jealous of the time Shani spends with Zaton, so I was expecting Ain to get to experience the daily stalker business at least a little bit. They didn't even get to meet other stalkers, just looked at an obelisk, and now Ain is supposed to not be jealous anymore.
If they wanted to talk, then they've had plenty of opportunity to talk at home. But I thought they wanted to spend some quality time. This could've even been a funny bit, in which Zaton helps Ain with her household chores and shopping and stuff.

Idk. I just feel like the Ain scene could've deserved more dev time, even with no sex. I think that's also true for Rabiah's household scene, but that was at least a setup for a new sandbox section, so we know there's gonna be more to it in the future.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes