GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just feel like it could've been an even sweeter moment, if they went sledding down some dunes or something like that. Idk, to me their quality time lacked a bit of quality.
That's a fair point. I just see it as this is only the beginning of what's to come and they're sort of still figuring it out.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I just feel like it could've been an even sweeter moment, if they went sledding down some dunes or something like that. Idk, to me their quality time lacked a bit of quality.
I kind of thought we were going to get the obligatory, "AVN clothes shopping" scene in the market. Every AVN game has one. That and a yoga scene and a pool scene. Now that I think about it, I'm sort of glad they didn't include that cliché. But your idea of dune sledding with Ain does sound rather fun.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

hassein

Oct 27, 2020
Guys i cant see rabiah's home in map and i am stucked cause of that Is anyone have any idea ? 1.jpg Adsız.jpg

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Choicewise question: I've seen there is a scene with Fairy available as a cum dump in a toilet. How do you get it? By sparing the mutants who held Ivy at the beginning of the game? (maybe buying her?) and if you get the scene are you still able to buy Fairy and take her back at home?
Also, i've seen a scene where the raider older sister is in the cage while MC punishes Ain and then bang his wife. How do you get it? Not freeing the raider girl? Do you still get the raiders camp sequence?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Choicewise question: I've seen there is a scene with Fairy available as a cum dump in a toilet. How do you get it? By sparing the mutants who held Ivy at the beginning of the game? (maybe buying her?) and if you get the scene are you still able to buy Fairy and take her back at home?
Also, i've seen a scene where the raider older sister is in the cage while MC punishes Ain and then bang his wife. How do you get it? Not freeing the raider girl? Do you still get the raiders camp sequence?
For Fairy - You give the Decayed what you found in the tomb to save Ivy's life. When you visit them the next time, you go to use the toilet. That is when you get that scene and they give you Fairy as compensation. That's at least one way to get her.

For the Ain punishment scene, just wait to take the Raider back until after Ain's punishment (which triggers some times after she is almost kidnapped in the market).

Reactions: Machete

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Guys i cant see rabiah's home in map and i am stucked cause of that Is anyone have any idea ? View attachment 1764374 View attachment 1764375
I think there are certain times when it doesn't appear on the map. Try sleeping a day or two and it should show up. Also, have you been to the dining room and reject the offer for food? Maybe Rabiah's home becomes available after a visit from a certain someone.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I really wish there was more in this update...the update is really good, but is short as hell....unless in the the full 0.09 we have more stuff.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
I played the whole game again to go through the changes and stuff and yeah, not many new things but plenty of reworked stuff. I think the whole game is on the same level of quality now. Which was already high, but now I think it's really up there. I'll miss Zaton throwing Asha head first into a bolder though. That was brutal as fuck lol.

PS: Nadia is fucking gorgeous. Holy shit.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
question elf will always will escape from cage on the beginning? or you can prevent that to happen?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes