GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I would like to ask what's the point of saving her, but I don't want spoiler so after second though maybe I will find myself playing in the mystery. :D
heh, I'll just say there's a plot in the story that involves her.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
As someone who has been stalking*wink wink* this thread since 0.1, can't believe there are people saying that the devs are 'milking' the patrons...are we playing the same game?
I wouldn't accuse them of milking yet(unlike STS, Radiant , loml, or a couple others) BUT, I would say this was a lack luster update for how long it took

kcmech

Jul 4, 2017
Is anyone else having issues feeding the elf? I get stuck in a loop with no exit. It just says feed her more etc but no exit prompt or progression. Reloading doesn't help either. Awesome game BTW

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
What's the lactation content in this like? And is it guaranteed or does it require certain choices to be made?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What's the lactation content in this like? And is it guaranteed or does it require certain choices to be made?
As of now, there is only one scene that I can think of and it involves one of the girls you're with drinking from a woman in town. You simply have to encourage her to do it or not.

Reactions: libertypics

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is anyone else having issues feeding the elf? I get stuck in a loop with no exit. It just says feed her more etc but no exit prompt or progression. Reloading doesn't help either. Awesome game BTW
I never had that issue. I fed her a few times and then let her eat herself. On a side note, I don't think Fairy is an elf. Her eyes don't change color from what I've seen. I do think she is some kind of mutant though. Maybe something akin to a succubus.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I never had that issue. I fed her a few times and then let her eat herself. On a side note, I don't think Fairy is an elf. Her eyes don't change color from what I've seen. I do think she is some kind of mutant though. Maybe something akin to a succubus.
strange... what version u got? i got loop...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
strange... what version u got? i got loop...
0-09a. I just downloaded it yesterday and played it one sitting. Left a review as well. I see the loop you are talking about now. It looks like it is an incorrect jump or variable for one of the repeatfairy_. It only happens with the repeat but I can't seem to track it down.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That didn't fix the Fairy loop. Also you can just zip up the "basement" file in scripts and just upload it here. No need to use Mega.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Always so exited when this is on latest update so glad i didnt replay it yesterday like i was going to lol.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
You quoted one aspect of my post where I was giving reasons other developers might abandon their games and showing why it does not seem that the folks behind Desert Stalker would abandon their game. So what you quoted and said made little sense to the point I was making.

But yes, you are correct. If you're putting money into their patreon and don't feel you're getting what you deserve, by all means, it's up to you whether you want to consider doing so.

It does seem that folks forget the point behind Patreon, though. From Patreon's about page:
View attachment 1764322

The key being, "fans pay their favorite creator a monthly amount of their choice in exchange for exclusive access, extra content, or a closer look into their creative journey." and "fans get to rest easy knowing that their money goes directly towards creating more of what they love".

So far, Desert Stalker patrons are still receiving all these benefits. If you want a finished product, wait and buy it on Steam.
Brother.. U r putting out a whole ass essay.. Anyone that responds to that will be agreeing with most of what you are saying lol, except for a few parts, like me. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. I guess I'm comparing this game a lot to another game "False hero". The dev is active on discord and gives regular updates on Patreon as well, but the last update was a year ago. I won't call it " milking it", more like "road to abando... Also, we live in a world where completely abandoned games also have dedicated Patreon supporters. Again, this is one of my favorite games (if not the fav). But this is just my opinion. Have a gud day!!

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes