Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
I don't think she can "de-rank", but the MC can rise to be some high level official.
I mean, the game already giving you a hint there will be a war against the mutant (possibly also against the raider and decayed). I'm not the dev, so I don't know what they really planning in the story but I have a feeling she would be defeated and MC would choose the fate of the former queen (kill or enslave). The game still rather in early story development, we never going to know anytime soon.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I mean, the game already giving you a hint there will be a war against the mutant (possibly also against the raider and decayed). I'm not the dev, so I don't know what they really planning in the story but I have a feeling she would be defeated and MC would choose the fate of the former queen (kill or enslave). The game still rather in early story development, we never going to know anytime soon.
If the city falls, I don't think our little house will survive. We need to ensure the city wins or at least have a truce.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is this the end of this quest for 0.09? View attachment 1765233
I have the same screen. I think the dev for got to add the "to be continued" entry to that one. I have been going around for an in-game week and it has never come to a point to continue. Side note, if you aren't aware you can press "S" on the keyboard to take full screen screenshots in renpy so you don't have to exit out to get a PrtScr.

Reactions: eM-Ka

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If there is one minor criticism though I'm getting a little worried after getting deeper into the game that every woman you meet will be secretly submissive.
The game world lore is all about: to the victor go the spoils. Anyone who loses, be it a raider, your character, Shani, etc is subject to the rules of the desert. Slaves and the defeated have limited options other than to submit. Yes, the one raider girl clearly gets off on it, but many of the others are simply submitting because they have to, not because that is their kink. This game gives you choices on how most everything goes with the way your main character interacts with others.

Straight away, when you arrive for the first scene at home and see your wife Zahra you can either embrace her lovingly or push her down on her knees and tell her, "it's been a week, you know what you need to do." :LUL: You can have her just be a strong household leader if you so choose.

The chained market thug was bound but not broken (in fact she was quite defiant to you, even in her current predicament).

You have the option to let the queen be dominant or submissive...and for other characters, you don't have to be a domineering goon (but I always am because it's exceptionally good fun). Many of the sexual encounters can be just that, encounters without a lot of power dynamics. It's all about your choices.

I think the game already has adequate branching choices and that method works out for everyone, both alpha doms and beta subs. Same goes for gore, sharing, etc. Again, it's all your choices. If you are seeing a lot of sub characters then clearly you are choosing to be a dom. One of the reasons I enjoy this game is because it is so different from everything we see not only in modern entertainment, but also many F95 games where the protagonist is often a weak, indecisive teenager, who only has one thing going for him: a magic penis that is half his body weight and size. This game allows you to unapologetically be the polar opposite of the typical weak F95 protagonist (or don't be) and that is just one of this game's excellent qualities.

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
My feedback on this update:
  1. Unlike other people, I liked Ain trip to the obelisk. She needed to get out of the "fap-friendly-but-so-trite" role of meat piece. A beautiful girl who has depth, feelings *and* a is also very good lover = close to perfection.
  2. Zahra lost a lot of her exotic looks. Truly a bummer for me. Her new face looks "streamlined", I liked the old one a lot more. Does not help that some old renders are still in game, so one can clearly see the difference.
  3. Kateryna has improved instead.
  4. I LOVED the buckets and buckets of testosterone Zaton can show to the queen. That was really power play!
  5. Younger Rabiah is gorgeous!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Zahra lost a lot of her exotic looks. Truly a bummer for me. Her new face looks "streamlined", I liked the old one a lot more. Does not help that some old renders are still in game, so one can clearly see the difference.
I didn't even notice this. Must go back and take a look.

Agree with everything else you said. Especially that final scene with the queen and how flustered she seemed after that.

Reactions: bolenart

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Think it maybe wiser to go male MC full tilt until end and make a female MC version after?
Efficient to reuse many assets and also keep file size down?

It looks interesting, maybe even good enough to take a whack at, but it's haremy? and daughterfu: not my flavour of wincest.
So it's kind of outside my scope for male MC.

I might click all the way to female protag, which might be exhausting enough to not bother.
Some people might like male MC like this.
So maybe a full game for male MC and female MC might be worth considering?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes