JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, i did the kidnapper scene too, i forgot to mention. So i guess i did it all, thank you very much. Maybe to have the husband catching you with niece you have to have him catch you with his wife first.
I was caught massaging omar's wife, but next day, when mc tells nadiya(?) how he met his wife, omar didn't caught mc.... Maybe he was too busy staring at MC's wife

Reactions: Machete

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I purposely did it so that Omar saw it and then later when telling how he met his wife he never came in or anything.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I started giving this game a shot after seeing corruption and female protag in the tags, Gave me the impression it might be game where can can corrupt the female as we play. but since learn its male protag ? Guess I didnt see that in the tags. So why is there two ?

So far the games been pretty interesting . But theres something I have to ask. I made it up to where we report to the queen about wiping out the decay (I spared them, but made a save incase the Queen might flip out for not killing them, Feel she could be a little touchy?) and I been given a choice were you kiss her ring or get angry and talk back to her. I made a save and wanted to see what happen with getting angry, and it by far exceeded my expectations , the MC grabs her by the thoat and gives her a roast about being a little shit :PogChamp: . On surface value, thats a very very bad idea. Especially when execution is on the menu. But how it played out, you could see the fear in her eyes, asif being put in her place, then in the end we just got thrown out. It felt like that was super effective move towards the queen, she'd think twice before mocking us again. But my main question I'd like to ask if I follow this path, would this have any consequence of missing any content or screwing up the future events of porking her ? I see it had a great effect in intimidating her, but I can also see maybe we loosing favour and ending her content :/. Really ballsy by the MC, but I liked it. Would like to continue with it. Is it safe to continue with that approach or it opened up a new route ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic and Yngling

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I started giving this game a shot after seeing corruption and female protag in the tags, Gave me the impression it might be game where can can corrupt the female as we play. but since learn its male protag ? Guess I didnt see that in the tags. So why is there two ?

So far the games been pretty interesting . But theres something I have to ask. I made it up to where we report to the queen about wiping out the decay (I spared them, but made a save incase the Queen might flip out for not killing them, Feel she could be a little touchy?) and I been given a choice were you kiss her ring or get angry and talk back to her. I made a save and wanted to see what happen with getting angry, and it by far exceeded my expectations , the MC grabs her by the thoat and gives her a roast about being a little shit :PogChamp: . On surface value, thats a very very bad idea. Especially when execution is on the menu. But how it played out, you could see the fear in her eyes, asif being put in her place, then in the end we just got thrown out. It felt like that was super effective move towards the queen, she'd think twice before mocking us again. But my main question I'd like to ask if I follow this path, would this have any consequence of missing any content or screwing up the future events of porking her ? I see it had a great effect in intimidating her, but I can also see maybe we loosing favour and ending her content :/. Really ballsy by the MC, but I liked it. Would like to continue with it. Is it safe to continue with that approach or it opened up a new route ?
I think you can continue, dont worry about it. You will still get her content.
You can either play as a GigaChad or more of a "submissive" towards her i guess.
I'm just trying to Roleplay being loyal to Zeta and the Queen, i feel like MC bringing down and slapping everyone in their face doesnt feels right for the story in my book

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I came back to this after a few months and I'm still blown away by the sweeping majesty of the visuals. I think I like this post-apocalypse better than Fallout's, mainly because I'm so in love with Egyptian culture. I don't know how much more the developer intends to create for this game, but I hope that I can buy the full thing some day soon.

Pman_Weh

Aug 6, 2019
That's has a little to do with opinion I think. I played through the whole thing and didn't see anything that I would even call swinging. To me that is when two couples get busy with each other. The closest thing I saw to something like that is the optional sharing with Igor. Again that's sharing. There is also a scene with the niece where there is optional exhibition. On top of that nearly every sex scene is avoidable if you aren't into the girl or kink.
ah, Thank you for the info.

Reactions: Skeltom

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It's mostly male protag. In some scenes however, you play as the oldest daughter, who is basically a younger female version of the MC. She's still learning stuff, including dominating other characters, but she isn't the one getting corrupted (in the sense in which it is used in most games) and I think that will not happen either. I expect her behaviour to become more and more like the male MC as she gets stronger and more confident.

With regards to the queen: I think she secretly likes someone finally standing up to her and gets off on it.

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
Good story so far, really am liking it. But I'm noticing a distinct lack of pregnancy content aside from the one scene with the priestess. I would like to see more. I would also Like to see more content with the Elf girl, but that's me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have the same problem. It's an ever-full soup bowl and a never-full Fairy-tummy. You just get caught in a loop and cannot escape without loading a previous save.
A patch has been released for this on Patreon. I think the public release is going to be Friday, so the patch should be available to all by then.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Thank you for the previous replies. I think the queen is an interesting character, be nice if something comes from it :) Going to go full steam ahead now :D

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes