Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
The game is very good with it's atmosphere, it has been some time since I was so engaged in a game like this. The egyptian/desert theme really goes well with the post apocalyptic thing and their debaucherous society comes off as fascinating in it's lore instead of cringy in my honest opinion.

There are some bad things worth noting such as the bugs, the sequence break that sometimes happen when you see an event before it would logical for it to appear and the very small amount of content present currently. This game has huge potential however.

Arcticus12

Dec 10, 2018
Apologies if this has already been addressed - I can't seem to take any actions to progress the 'Extension of politics' questline, but it doesn't say 'to be continued'. Is this just a bug or am I missing something?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Apologies if this has already been addressed - I can't seem to take any actions to progress the 'Extension of politics' questline, but it doesn't say 'to be continued'. Is this just a bug or am I missing something?
If the mission table says "The Hive (Coming Soon)" then that's the end of it for now. I think the dev just forgot an entry for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arcticus12

junj

Jan 4, 2018
The new update is still as good as ever, but I think some looped scenes are still buggy? Can't click on them sometimes or it's just me?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
If the mission table says "The Hive (Coming Soon)" then that's the end of it for now. I think the dev just forgot an entry for it.
changing the status mission of that particular mission to "to be continued" has turned out to be a pain in the butt because of a few technical challenges and considerations.. so, yes, the mission table indicating that the mission will continue in the next update is the best we could do for the time being.

Reactions: Arcticus12

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
The new update is still as good as ever, but I think some looped scenes are still buggy? Can't click on them sometimes or it's just me?
did you have "skip" function activated ? (the tab button).. in that case, it will look like you're not looping. if that's not it, I refer you back to Paz, on the discord.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Great game, always looking for new updates.

there are some scenes not unlocked in gallery even so i am sure i seen them, mostly raiders. anyone knows if I can fix those ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Great game, always looking for new updates.

there are some scenes not unlocked in gallery even so i am sure i seen them, mostly raiders. anyone knows if I can fix those ?
I was thinking the same thing recently, but then I discovered there was a scene that was for censorship only. So that may be what you're experiencing, if you played censorship or no censorship.

Reactions: Homealone
4.80 star(s) 585 Votes