Paz

Aug 9, 2016
As a result, I thought our interactions with Ain would be more horizontal than vertical especially since Shani recently got her well-earned chance to ride the pogo stick. Regardless, Ain has been wanting to spend more non-lewd, quality, F/D time together. I'm assuming even a fuck toy occasionally wants to be treated like a regular person? :unsure: Don't know for sure. That would require me to obtain a conscience.
That is pretty much it. I myself am a very big Ain proponent, rest assured, and I do gently -or less gently- nudge Z on many an occasion.

But the previous interaction with Ain left her and the MC in a place where sexy times would be a bit...off.
Ain was all "I want to be more than just that" and if the MC went "Yeah yeah yeah, emotions and feelings, got it. Now open up" would detract a bit from the whole situation :confused:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Agree that the update was maybe a bit lacking in the sexual department. Still, I enjoyed the scenes that were there, maybe except the sperm thing with the doc. That felt more like a scene from a juvenile, run-of-the-mill incest game, but it's the first interaction, so let's hope it will improve.

I'm especially looking forward to cucking/sharing with the brother in law. The beginning was very promising. :D

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Obviously this one the only new scene in this update
She is one of the kidnappers trying to abduct Ain, make sure Shani spares the female kidnapper. After that you can encounter her in the market as the story progresses.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
She is one of the kidnappers trying to abduct Ain, make sure Shani spares the female kidnapper. After that you can encounter her in the market as the story progresses.
I'm sure I kept her alive but I'm not going to start again thanks anyway

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That is pretty much it. I myself am a very big Ain proponent, rest assured, and I do gently -or less gently- nudge Z on many an occasion.

But the previous interaction with Ain left her and the MC in a place where sexy times would be a bit...off.
Ain was all "I want to be more than just that" and if the MC went "Yeah yeah yeah, emotions and feelings, got it. Now open up" would detract a bit from the whole situation :confused:
She definitely needs something to be more than another mare in Zaton's stable. Nothing wrong with that but being one of the main girls she has to be more flexed out as a character than a mere sex toy.
Speaking of sex toys. I know Fairy is pretty much catatonic but I doubt Zahra would tolerate a filthy slave under her Household. Give that girl a good bath scrubbing ffs :HideThePain:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i read pregnancy in the tag, which one again?
I dont think MC can impregnate till now, but most probably do it in future updates, But there is a pregnant priestess, but no nsfw pregnant scenes yet
Earlier in the game when taking Kat around town, you come across the priestess. Here you can claim that you think this time, she's pregnant with your child.

There's also a pregnancy variable that is set to True for the thug that attempted to kidnap Ain, if you cum inside her while at the market getting groceries.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Is there any torrent for the new version? because the current download websites are just....crap with no download speed.
I went the Mega way, its the fastest for me. But there is a Download limit of 3GBs and the download size of the game is 4GB, it doesnt always work, but if you has a VPN you can try doing what I did.
1. Ignore the payment options and go for free download, it will download till 3GB(2.99 or something like that) before it says your quota has expired and you need to wait for like 6hr.
2. Ignore that and change your IP. And Resume the download. It will download the rest, but a bit slower till 100% but the files wont be saved.
3. Ignore that and change your IP again. then there will Save button instead of Resume button. and done.
If it doesn't show resume or save button, try to refresh, but there is a risk of losing the download depending on your browser

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Earlier in the game when taking Kat around town, you come across the priestess. Here you can claim that you think this time, she's pregnant with your child.

There's also a pregnancy variable that is set to True for the thug that attempted to kidnap Ain, if you cum inside her while at the market getting groceries.
I would love to she that.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Friends, apocalyptic Egyptians, fellow wankers. I understand some of the concerns listed here, but as a hopeless DS simp, I have to say I enjoyed the content. I play F95 games primarily for lewds, but story/immersiveness is a close second. Even an obscene bastard like me understands the need for occasional world-building and character-building. I think episodes like this are necessary to make future ones more enjoyable.

Regarding Ain's content, I'm as disappointed as the next person with her limited sexy time, but I still think it was an important moment in the relationship. I assumed there would be more lewdness with her because I was thoroughly convinced that this episode would focus almost entirely on Shani's non-lewd(?) trials. And any time spent at home with the remaining harem would be fuck time. As a result, I thought our interactions with Ain would be more horizontal than vertical especially since Shani recently got her well-earned chance to ride the pogo stick. Regardless, Ain has been wanting to spend more non-lewd, quality, F/D time together. I'm assuming even a fuck toy occasionally wants to be treated like a regular person? :unsure: Don't know for sure. That would require me to obtain a conscience. Anyway, just think how grateful she will be in the future now that you have granted her wish. That's my best attempt at looking on the bright side gents.
Even sex dolls have feelings, everyone knows that :sneaky:

Last edited:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
"I have no idea what happened"

Same thing that happened to every other promising game. The game got really popular and the dev started to make a lot of money. Since counting money is time consuming the updates get shorter, and become less frequent the more money you make and need to count.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
"I have no idea what happened"

Same thing that happened to every other promising game. The game got really popular and the dev started to make a lot of money. Since counting money is time consuming the updates get shorter, and become less frequent the more money you make and need to count.
If you support his game the lowest fee is 1$ per month. Meaning if 0.09 had even one hour of new content it cost you less than 5$, less than a movie ticket. A pretty good deal I say, what can you even get for 5$ now days? Most of complainers do not support the devs, meaning their complains have 0$ value. What devs need to care for are patreons, and as long as they are content everything is fine.

Anyway, thanks for nutritious tears.

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
i think many devs have to big dreams and stuck becauce their dreams need to much time. It is better to make this new lockations and use them just for pictures and later for full scenes. Let the pictures be a hint from a friend who tells you the story of that place, like igor, kyra, tanja, lets them play in your house, temple or other place who are finished. Take one look what is nice of the future event and fill the room later. I know it is hard and much work to make a nice story update, but use more things you have for filling your patron needs. Change the queen with the wife or slave to have a nice scene in bath. Not all story parts need to move something forward, you have nice Girls to distract us from getting bored.

For exsample. i think you make now the outpost. Talk with a soldier or one of the raiders and use what you have to give him a picture of what he is looking for. Give us no spoiler for the story if you want us be surprised. Just a closed room, a basement, a garden, garage or something and tell why he was there and what you can use. I am german so i miss many nice places, locations ond options becauce i don´t like to use a dictionary.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes