Spikeyz

Dec 13, 2022
Can we play this game in differents way? For example a dominant run, and like another run where we play more submissive/defeated?

Sep 26, 2021
Did anyone else feel like this update was rather short? My old save did not work (or so I thought), so I started a new game and then got to my save point only to discover the update wasn’t much beyond finishing the Step-Daughter’s mission.

I’ll let this game progress for 10 years before I play again…. I’m sure after 10 years I’ll get to see Stalker Kill the Queen with his dick?

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

normzin

Apr 18, 2022
I gotta say... i have played a lot of stuff from this ws, like 50+ titles, but this game is just AWSOME.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The worst part is having to wait for updates, but they are always worth it! If i had a million dollars to give you to not have to wait long, i would!

Keep up the good work! Hope to see more soon. The story is getting quite interesting!

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Did anyone else feel like this update was rather short? My old save did not work (or so I thought), so I started a new game and then got to my save point only to discover the update wasn’t much beyond finishing the Step-Daughter’s mission.

I’ll let this game progress for 10 years before I play again…. I’m sure after 10 years I’ll get to see Stalker Kill the Queen with his dick?
Yes, it's rather short if you aren't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 14, 2020
I did this and I just got them sitting and talking on the roof. Still missing that Shani scene.
Figured it out. You have to do the apartment scene as Shani while in the zone, then complete everything else in the update, and it should happen automatically. It will appear as something to do in her room.

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
I did this and I just got them sitting and talking on the roof. Still missing that Shani scene.
Afaik, when you're still in the zone as Shani you have to investigate the apartment and choose to run out when that choice appears. That Shani scene is available after she goes out to buy some new clothes with Ain.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes