Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Will their be more sharing or Swinging in future updates with all females and as I am new to this game what's the approx release time for the updates like 1 month or 2-3 months or more ?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
When checking the apartment, sometimes if I go in a wrong order, I get stuck in a Check The Entrance / Back loop with no other options. Guessing this is one of the Beta Bugs? Also on the map, there are either no orange explanation marks to tell you your next objective or there is one that stays there but when you go there, nothing new happens. Also got some black screens during conversations but still made it through with no real issues. Game is hot. :love:

Reactions: srbot2016

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
When checking the apartment, sometimes if I go in a wrong order, I get stuck in a Check The Entrance / Back loop with no other options. Guessing this is one of the Beta Bugs? Also on the map, there are either no orange explanation marks to tell you your next objective or there is one that stays there but when you go there, nothing new happens. Also got some black screens during conversations but still made it through with no real issues. Game is hot. :love:
I encountered same issues, probably will be fixed in the final version. Great game, certainly one of the best VNs that are currently in development.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just finished the beta, it´s a little short compared to other games with similarity time of actualizations. There will be new content in the public release , that´s a relieve... Anyway the fidelity of this game is absolutely amazing, there are only two games with exceptional renders, and this is one. i will wait to the full release for post my real opinion about this version, we can´t say much in a beta version.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Will their be more sharing or Swinging in future updates with all females and as I am new to this game what's the approx release time for the updates like 1 month or 2-3 months or more ?
I'd say sharing is one of the main themes of this game and there's one really big one and one fairly small/short one so far, but definitely more to come. We'll just have to be patient since this is a pretty broad game with lots of characters. Update cycle is good... I guess 2-4 months maybe? Not entirely sure, don't pay attention to that rlly, just d/l and fap when it arrives on my doorstep

animefanboi22

Nov 3, 2020
I hate how once the game become popular devs shorten the content in each updates, I guess it's pretty much a normal practice in adult gaming so I don't specifically blame one.
I mean they have to make sure the game is stable for more people, bigger audience means more platforms to account for and more b*tching by the players if thigns do go bad... but who knows really... *proceeds to make monkey noises* ooooo OOOOOO OO OO OO OO AAAAAAAAH AH AH

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I started over due to mishandled saves and found what appears to be a bug.

1. A scene with queen has Zaton give her an update on the overpass situation before that event has occured.
2. When the overpass event occurs, I cannot speak to any of the workers (i.e., there is nothing clickable on the overhead shot of the overpass).

I started over a second time to test, and the same thing occurred. It appears things are happening out of order for some reason.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I started over due to mishandled saves and found what appears to be a bug.

1. A scene with queen has Zaton give her an update on the overpass situation before that event has occured.
2. When the overpass event occurs, I cannot speak to any of the workers (i.e., there is nothing clickable on the overhead shot of the overpass).

I started over a second time to test, and the same thing occurred. It appears things are happening out of order for some reason.
at the overpass there should be small, yellow arrow to click above one of the building.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes