Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I started over due to mishandled saves and found what appears to be a bug.

1. A scene with queen has Zaton give her an update on the overpass situation before that event has occured.
2. When the overpass event occurs, I cannot speak to any of the workers (i.e., there is nothing clickable on the overhead shot of the overpass).

I started over a second time to test, and the same thing occurred. It appears things are happening out of order for some reason.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I started over due to mishandled saves and found what appears to be a bug.

1. A scene with queen has Zaton give her an update on the overpass situation before that event has occured.
2. When the overpass event occurs, I cannot speak to any of the workers (i.e., there is nothing clickable on the overhead shot of the overpass).

I started over a second time to test, and the same thing occurred. It appears things are happening out of order for some reason.
at the overpass there should be small, yellow arrow to click above one of the building.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
thanks, I’ll check again.
I had the same issue. Check my post (linked). The first spoiler pic has a shot of that screen. The arrow is just to the left of the top windmill and just above the red cross.

I looked right at it several times and my brain probably just dismissed it as a tarp on a roof. When you get into the scene, you will have several conversations with different people at the camp and such arrows lead you to them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-13-beta-zetan.68105/post-10982518

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I had the same issue. Check my post (linked). The first spoiler pic has a shot of that screen. The arrow is just to the left of the top windmill and just above the red cross.

I looked right at it several times and my brain probably just dismissed it as a tarp on a roof. When you get into the scene, you will have several conversations with different people at the camp and such arrows lead you to them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-13-beta-zetan.68105/post-10982518
Yep, thanks!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How to unlock these 2 scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The second should be a random event in the household, if you got the threesome with the queen you should get that one too. The other should be going to shani's bedroom with a (!). Since they are both Shani's scenes maybe you are not in good enough terms with her?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I thought beta meant all content had been implemented but with existing bugs, and the final version is just the same as the beta version only without bugs?
Different devs use different terms. Some use it as in "beta testing" - not fully complete, but far enough to get help finding bugs and breaks (what I think we have here); one dev I know calls that version his "alpha", while his "beta" is his final release.

Like release numbering systems, each dev chooses his own terms. They are often consistent to many others, but there is still variation.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

~Merowinger~

Nov 20, 2017
Is it just me or was the amount of new content rather small for such a long wait?

Oh well, great stuff either way, as always.
No... I think it's something like:
You have realized, that this Game is mindblowing good and can't wait to become more...
...you want more...
...simply more...
...I want more...

So when's the next Update? *nervously stomping like a Rabbit :p
Shit and now I'am realizing... i've inhaled this one like a can of perry air...:cautious::unsure:

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
A very nice update! More story oriented than sex oriented but for me it's even better.

Don't be fooled by version numbers. Going from 0.12 to 0.13 seems like a very minimal step but there is actually quite a lot of content in the update.

By the way, does anybody know if the author is Russian or Ukrainian or something like that? I can feel some Russian vibes here and there. There seem to be some references to the old Russian "Stalker" movie:

Reactions: quiboune

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is it just me or was the amount of new content rather small for such a long wait?

Oh well, great stuff either way, as always.
It feels like this even though the objective count of images and lines etc are up, probably just because it was mostly tying up existing story ends..... which is something that needed to be done.

So is it a short update, no, not on the technical side, but you could debate that on the story side.

The wife's sister house visits have been going on forever without much seeming resolution......

Ivy practically feels forgotten about though I did appreciate the call back to her friend that shani relays after zone completion.....

Hopefully now that everyone's back in the house the next updates can proceed with the core story between decayed, queen, ivy and outcasts, and raiders. Though tbh all the raider stuff always feels "DLCish" to me, or maybe that's just how I treat them, as single-serving friends.

Feb 5, 2021
A very nice update! More story oriented than sex oriented but for me it's even better.

Don't be fooled by version numbers. Going from 0.12 to 0.13 seems like a very minimal step but there is actually quite a lot of content in the update.

By the way, does anybody know if the author is Russian or Ukrainian or something like that? I can feel some Russian vibes here and there. There seem to be some references to the old Russian "Stalker" movie:
He's Czech though.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Desert Stalker [v0.13 BETA] [Zetan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN
Thank you so much for all your works

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes