rom92295

Jun 3, 2021
I seem to be stuck at the sequence where he gives Shani a massage ends up going to the kitchen for Emelia and Zahra.
After that i get no new options. Ive even tried going back to the message sequence multiple times thinking i needed to trigger something new but nothing.... any ideas how i can advance the story? thanks!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I seem to be stuck at the sequence where he gives Shani a massage ends up going to the kitchen for Emelia and Zahra.
After that i get no new options. Ive even tried going back to the message sequence multiple times thinking i needed to trigger something new but nothing.... any ideas how i can advance the story? thanks!
sometime you need to sleep the night for new options to pop up.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i've tried that. Then with each new day i go back and visit Shani in her room and it always ends up giving her a massage after training and then going to the kitchen.
Don't focus too much on Shani, advance the main quest, there are only those options in her Bedroom for the moment,

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Damn I was banking on the full release being out by now. Haven't played since version v0.10, I need my fix man
I understand the pain my good sir. I also have been waiting for a full release (literally and figuratively!) but a man's patience can only last for so long. Worst yet, I am a Shani stan so I really want to play this episode. :HideThePain:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Great update. Aside from some minor typos here and there, everything went smoothly. Loved the Shani's quest finale and her overall development. Got to say this update had some few nice jumpscare moments, I particularly had my heart skip a beat whenAin took an arrow to her head. Really stuff of nightmares. Solid update so far.

Reactions: 11hh33

Skyline7070

Aug 13, 2022
Well, Zaton was her first... for both holes, but we only see him taking Shani's 1st time. Just like with Zahra, Shani, Rabiah, (don't remember if he was her first too, though it's highly possible) and Kateryna (once she moves to the household). Hopefully for the queen too, when the time is right.
I don't think Zaton is Ain first, maybe anal but others not really.As for Rabiah, it's obvious she fucking lots of guys before MC which mean not a v.Queen also too.She have many slaves to fuck her.So, no.I think only Kat & shani is a v from all these female characters.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Bro is starting to name every girl as a virgin lmao
TM | Twisted Games how do you keep so composed after witnessing that shit
Can you tell me how many times i got banned in this thread alone, i lost count

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I don't think Zaton is Ain first, maybe anal but others not really.As for Rabiah, it's obvious she fucking lots of guys before MC which mean not a v.Queen also too.She have many slaves to fuck her.So, no.I think only Kat & shani is a v from all these female characters.
Can't see how Zaton wouldn't have been Ain's first, knowing how their relationship is. Don't know about Rabiah, maybe you're right that she had other guys before the MC. And for Merneith... well, I always thought she had a preference for women, but knowing she's the Queen she could get anyone for sex, both men and women, to please her.

So now for me his family, Zahra and the daughters, are the ones that had their first time taken by Zaton, and Kateryna is the next one to lost her virginity.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Tried this game out for the first time earlier this week... ended up way better than I thought it was going to be. Good job Dev/s!! Excited to see where this one goes.

Reactions: The Senior Perv
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes