amaru99

Jan 20, 2023
this beta version really promising. can't wait for full release! still waiting scene where my two wild cat lingering all over my D :sneaky:. Also progress on female guard, katerina, and our beloved niece, nadia :love:

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Nah tried that but when Zhara brought her back after three days she still is very the whitle cloth not the pink onethat shows she is i quote healed.
With the quest fully implemented it might be a good idea to avoid needlessly dicking her down and picking choices that imply that you see her as a person from the moment you get her, as I think the points needed to get one ending or the others are going to be close no matter how soft or hard you go on her.

It still is an improvement over the blindfold and chain.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Got my game stuck with shani on the apartment after I check everything, go to entrance, door stuck, go back and same again, no more options, game stuck and thats it.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
I also got stuck at apartment in Shani quest and had to reload. I guess it's a bug that needs to be fixed.

Einy

Sep 3, 2022
I thought beta meant all content had been implemented but with existing bugs, and the final version is just the same as the beta version only without bugs?
one of devs said: "(something about pirate sites) We know it happens and we wish it wouldn't, if nothing else because what ends up being released is the incomplete version intended for the beta testers, and this affects the reputation of the game negatively"

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes