Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I see both of those options about as likely as Omar becoming the MC.

There will probably be future routes where Shani goes off on her own, but they will only be a part of the game, as they have been in previous releases. Remember, following Shani's route as a stalker was completely optional. I don't see that changing.
My dude, I really enjoy sharing girls in the game with other men, especially Shani, has the developer paid much attention to this path (share path)? Does that mean it has a lot of content? Or will he create a lot of content for it in the future? I'm still at the beginning of the game
please dont spoil

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My dude, I really enjoy sharing girls in the game with other men, especially Shani, has the developer paid much attention to this path (share path)? Does that mean it has a lot of content? Or will he create a lot of content for it in the future? I'm still at the beginning of the game
please dont spoil
There are several optional sharing scenes in this game, involving a number of different characters.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Maybe you can share Shani with lord Abraxas o whatever the name.
As the successor, Shani doesn't get shared, but she chooses herself what she wants to do. And I doubt Abraxas would be someone she's into.
You also saw that in the scene with the Queen, Shani and the MC in the baths.
In a way, that was a sharing scene, but it's not the same as the scene where the MC ordered Ain to please Igor.
The MC does control Shani, in a way, but not in the same way as he does Ain, let alone any of the slaves.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
As the successor, Shani doesn't get shared, but she chooses herself what she wants to do. And I doubt Abraxas would be someone she's into.
In a way, that was a sharing scene, but it's not the same as the scene where the MC ordered Ain to please Igor.
The MC does control Shani, in a way, but not in the same way as he does Ain, let alone any of the slaves.
I hope Shani is the future MC
Or be one of the two main MCs of the future
This is how the atmosphere of Mad Max becomes the atmosphere of Tomb Raider

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Seriousy...She just started having sexual interactions in the household. I hope the Dev adds more stuff to do with her and others, but I wouldn´t go as far as sharing her with a decayed.
Who says she will get dictated who to fuck lol
She might do it willingly, which is even better.
I even saved her virginity just for that moment, she aint fucking no human

Gavin Ray

Oct 24, 2021
...but thanks to an unexpected hospital stay I didn't get to post until now. It turned out to be nothing serious though and I am back again.
Everyone in here casually discussing NTR, sharing, and pregnancy when our boy is literally in the hospital. :LOL:

Buncha degenerates. :sneaky:

We must protect Zetan at all costs!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yngling

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Everyone in here casually discussing NTR, sharing, and pregnancy when our boy is literally in the hospital. :LOL:

Buncha degenerates. :sneaky:

We must protect Zetan at all costs!
Yes. We must protect him at all costs!
So he keeps making more degenerate content for you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gavin Ray

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I would argue when Shani made a choice herself to kiss Queen while they were burning a man alive. Queen asked, is this what turns you on and she stayed silent. Which to me suggest she likes fucked up degenerate shit just like me, so its fair to say theres a small chance she may like Abbrax if he is fucked up just as Queen and Shani are. Remember when we control her we have choices to do whatever we want

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes