HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Yeah. sadly it won't because Igor is a generous and humble man. He would give her to be your sex toy like a gift and he would be very happily actually if you took her virginity. He is a one of a kind amazing friend/acquaintance. Definitely worth sharing a little bit of the girls at home to treat him well. Hospitality matters.

I think you can fun with Omar though, You will definitely get to do an anal scene with both his wife and daughter in the future and in right front of him. Damn, I keep remembering his stupid face and pussy behavior in the bedroom and kitchen when I'm writing this. There are people like him in the real world. This game relates so much to life. Sharing with him is also possible in the future, although I won't be giving anything to this loser. He probably can't even get it up.

As for the NTR idiot in the thread. You can block sharing as soon as you start a new game, so don't even get any option from the very beginning. Unlike other devs, this dev let people choose what they want to do, and this also helps in experimentation.
Well I get you but I feel that Igor may have a thing for his niece too because in the house party scene Zahra was continuosly hinting about Igor getting extra hard seeing his niece with Zaton so I want to do it not to humiliate him but to draw a line by showing him that I was the first to take Kat's virginity. After that who knows we may share a bit of her with him too :sneaky:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bygonemyths

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How I understood it, Igor saw her as a little girl (not remebering if he is her Uncle yet) and seeing her flirting with Zetan made him aware, at least this is the deduction I did.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I wonder what he thought the swinging tag meant. Of course, there are four lines of tags. That's probably 3-1/2 lines too many for some people to read.
There have been some swinging options already (trading wife/daughter/both for niece with Igor)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah as much as I don't like sharing or NTR in adult games I will never understand why people complain about something that is avoidable.
I think part of it is that they want devs only focusing on the kink they like, thus getting their content faster. It's same situation when people complain LIs in harem game having action with each other, the amount of complaints people have for it is ridiculous, especially when it's avoidable or skippable in many of them.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
I think part of it is that they want devs only focusing on the kink they like, thus getting their content faster. It's same situation when people complain LIs in harem game having action with each other, the amount of complaints people have for it is ridiculous, especially when it's avoidable or skippable in many of them.
You are right and we should avoid them just like the devs.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I would like to take her virginity in front of Igor as a way of marking my dominance but I dont think it would happen.
I think Igor is the wrong target here. He doesn´t seem to mind to have the MC have his way with Kat. Not only that, he and MC seem to be friends, so making that move towards a friend seems...well, dumb.
Now Omar, on the other hand, would be a different story. Maybe bring Nadya and have her go through an orgy while he watches. She wouldn´t mind, probably, but I bet he would.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
I would like to take her virginity in front of Igor as a way of marking my dominance but I dont think it would happen.
Poor Igor, is a nice dude who is willing to give up is beautiful niece to his friend Zaton out of friendship and you repay him like this? Geez how cold-hearted you must be to do something like that to a pal :cautious:

Now Omar, on the other hand, would be a different story. Maybe bring Nadya and have her go through an orgy while he watches. She wouldn´t mind, probably, but I bet he would.
For Omar I don't think Zaton have to do anything, it will be Rabiah who will tie him on a chair and fuck Zaton in front of him to remark how useless he is as male. Then it will be Nadia turn to show Omar who is the real daddy (probably a spoiler lol) and then the two of them will kick his ass out of the door.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
For Omar I don't think Zaton have to do anything, it will be Rabiah who will tie him on a chair and fuck Zaton in front of him to remark how useless he is as male. Then it will be Nadia turn to show Omar who is the real daddy (probably a spoiler lol) and then the two of them will kick his ass out of the door.
[/QUOTE]

You´re probably right. I´m sure deep down he knows Nadya and Zaton (is that the MC´s name if you don´t change it?) already banged, that scene where he´s in the room while Zaton is fingering her, i mean, I´m sue he must have noticed something. He probably is just to scared to do anything about it, or he´s fine "giving" Nadya away to that way of life in exchange for keeping Rabiah with him.
What do mean spoiler? Do you have info about upcoming updates?

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Whenever I do a replay, I'm always amazed that our hero, when going to the palace, picks the "somewhat ugly" guard . . . and lets the lovely Lirah watch from a distance.

Lirah . . . one of the prettiest girls in this game.

So . . . just a feedback note to the developer that there are still fans of Lirah from that one, brief scene.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes