Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I have been playing this game for close to two years now and sometimes I wonder if Zaton should have a serious nemesis like someone who doesn't get instantly killed but is consistently making plots to challenge his authority for example some advisor close to the queen who can try to influence the queen to go against Zaton. I think it would add a new dimension to the game. What do u all think?
A fair point.
I do agree that Zaton is a bit all might in his own world.

Maybe the next chapter will bring some adversity...

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
I have been playing this game for close to two years now and sometimes I wonder if Zaton should have a serious nemesis like someone who doesn't get instantly killed but is consistently making plots to challenge his authority for example some advisor close to the queen who can try to influence the queen to go against Zaton. I think it would add a new dimension to the game. What do u all think?
Actually, there is such a person, this is his former mentor, whom he met in the ruins of Cairo, the leader of these cannibals... I don't remember his name. He has an army of cannibal soldiers loyal to him, crowds of slaves, his own railway, oil rigs, cities... I wouldn't be surprised, his power and strength are much greater than that of our young queen. It seems to me that Zaton will eventually completely undermine the queen and become king himself, after which he will resist the army of cannibals led by his former mentor. Well, or something like that...

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I feel like the queen's bodyguard can be that person as she is very antagonistic to the MC. She got her previous bodyguard in trouble and eliminated and took his place so she is devious and ambitious and has the ear of the queen.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Actually, there is such a person, this is his former mentor, whom he met in the ruins of Cairo, the leader of these cannibals... I don't remember his name. He has an army of cannibal soldiers loyal to him, crowds of slaves, his own railway, oil rigs, cities... I wouldn't be surprised, his power and strength are much greater than that of our young queen. It seems to me that Zaton will eventually completely undermine the queen and become king himself, after which he will resist the army of cannibals led by his former mentor. Well, or something like that...
Lord Abraxas is not his Nemesis at least for now. During their encounter in Decayed City Abraxas helps Zaton.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Lord Abraxas is not his Nemesis at least for now. During their encounter in Decayed City Abraxas helps Zaton.
Not yet but it's logical that they will be at war in the near future. All Zeta / Zaton does the last couple of updates is gathering allies for this coming war. Zeta needs to control the oil.

He who controls Dune, controls the Spice.
He who controls the Spice, controls the Universe.

But there is no need for Zaton to replace the Queen because he already controls her to a sufficient extent. Like in ancient Egypt, the Queen is not only the political head but also has a important religious function. Zaton cannot replace her even if he wanted to.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Not yet but it's logical that they will be at war in the near future. All Zeta / Zaton does the last couple of updates is gathering allies for this coming war. Zeta needs to control the oil.

He who controls Dune, controls the Spice.
He who controls the Spice, controls the Universe.

But there is no need for Zaton to replace the Queen because he already controls her to a sufficient extent. Like in ancient Egypt, the Queen is not only the political head but also has a important religious function. Zaton cannot replace her even if he wanted to.
But he can fuck her right? and produce an heir, like a daughter for example, who would become queen one day, and then fuck her too right?

Last edited:

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
But he can fuck her right? and produce an heir, like a daughter for example, who would become queen one day, and then fuck her too right?
Who knows maybe the game will continue till that time. Just imagine 10 years from now when many of us will be married and have a family and if the game is still around that time.

Reactions: bygonemyths

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I know that im 100% in the minority. But i kinda wanna see omar go crazy and embrace zetan life like a whole new person haha. Not just the obvious route of cuckolding i mean but introduce shareing to him too haha but i want him to see him go buck wild haha. Buying slaves to share with his guest etc. Maybe even catch him at the priestess house once. Maybe even Garner new respect among the family for embracing so well too. Become more confident shit like that. I just think it would be a cool turnaround point to make Zetan life seem infectious.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes