varage

Jun 26, 2019
Lord Abraxas is not his Nemesis at least for now. During their encounter in Decayed City Abraxas helps Zaton.
Definatley not but he is a dick haha. Well i mean depending on if you the good zetan or bad i guess. But Objectively I can't wait until you can steal the one girl that turns to you when you call him a monster for killing them. One seems resigned to her fate while the otherone seems at the very least confused or hopeful when you say that you're killing them.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I know that im 100% in the minority. But i kinda wanna see omar go crazy and embrace zetan life like a whole new person haha. Not just the obvious route of cuckolding i mean but introduce shareing to him too haha but i want him to see him go buck wild haha. Buying slaves to share with his guest etc. Maybe even catch him at the priestess house once. Maybe even Garner new respect among the family for embracing so well too. Become more confident shit like that. I just think it would be a cool turnaround point to make Zetan life seem infectious.
ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

I mean... if he wants to get into that lifestyle that's all well and fine, but I sure as hell ain't introducing him to it, he will probably get into that lifestyle on his own once we take our girl back from him though. Once Rabiah is ours again, I really don't give a shit what that rat faced fuck does. :ROFLMAO:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Actually, there is such a person, this is his former mentor, whom he met in the ruins of Cairo, the leader of these cannibals... I don't remember his name. He has an army of cannibal soldiers loyal to him, crowds of slaves, his own railway, oil rigs, cities... I wouldn't be surprised, his power and strength are much greater than that of our young queen. It seems to me that Zaton will eventually completely undermine the queen and become king himself, after which he will resist the army of cannibals led by his former mentor. Well, or something like that...
Yea I think he's more talking about someone he literally beats down but can't kill because he escapes or undermines him because he's influential. Possibly even another desert stalker would be a great choice as we never really see any other desert stalkers.

Reactions: kpepsi

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I have been playing this game for close to two years now and sometimes I wonder if Zaton should have a serious nemesis like someone who doesn't get instantly killed but is consistently making plots to challenge his authority for example some advisor close to the queen who can try to influence the queen to go against Zaton. I think it would add a new dimension to the game. What do u all think?
I do like the idea and he could even add them now rather than shoehorning them into the early work as a new desert stalker. Though likely everyone would like it more if it was a female than a guy but either would work for me maybe when we go out deserts stalking again we could fight them over loot and maybe down the road they could find out about our dealings with the mutants and try to turn the queen against us etc. haha. Especially sense we basically already know that the mutants stole "Artifacts" from the queen which was the real reason the elf chick was at the palace when she dropped off the note to meet her in the square.

Reactions: kpepsi

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Its tuesday now for as long as i have been following this game Zetan has never failed to upload a devlog on a sunday, the latest he has gone is monday.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Its tuesday now for as long as i have been following this game Zetan has never failed to upload a devlog on a sunday, the latest he has gone is monday.
They posted in the subscriber section of discord that, due to reasons, it wouldn't be posted on Sunday. Maybe in a couple days, but if not it will resume as normal next week.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
good game until i get to the part where one of the sisters and you get the option to share another stupid developer ruining their game now its impossible to find a game without that shit
It's literally optional, and the first time you encounter an option it gives you a choice to disable sharing completely... like actually what is the problem? Seems like you just want to find something to complain about.

giphy (1).gif

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I would like to take her virginity in front of Igor as a way of marking my dominance but I dont think it would happen.
Yeah. sadly it won't because Igor is a generous and humble man. He would give her to be your sex toy like a gift and he would be very happily actually if you took her virginity. He is a one of a kind amazing friend/acquaintance. Definitely worth sharing a little bit of the girls at home to treat him well. Hospitality matters.

I think you can fun with Omar though, You will definitely get to do an anal scene with both his wife and daughter in the future and in right front of him. Damn, I keep remembering his stupid face and pussy behavior in the bedroom and kitchen when I'm writing this. There are people like him in the real world. This game relates so much to life. Sharing with him is also possible in the future, although I won't be giving anything to this loser. He probably can't even get it up.

As for the NTR idiot in the thread. You can block sharing as soon as you start a new game, so don't even get any option from the very beginning. Unlike other devs, this dev let people choose what they want to do, and this also helps in experimentation.

Reactions: Xypher and Nulldev

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's literally optional, and the first time you encounter an option it gives you a choice to disable sharing completely... like actually what is the problem? Seems like you just want to find something to complain about.
The problem is that this doofus doesn't want it in the game at all. If anyone else wants it, tough shit. His preference is the only thing that matters. It has to be eliminated entirely, or this baby will whine and cry.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes