mutad

Mar 25, 2020
Hmm, my impression was that Kian is a boy. I base that on a sentence in the script, right after Zaton asks about Omar's kids.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm..:unsure: that makes sense.
Although i'm not that good in arabic, (i've a below average understanding of it) i thought that kian was a feminine arabic name but i'm not 100% sure.

Another way to see this is that kian is actually a girl but she probably isn't as wild as nadia is, so omar wasn't concerned about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
hmm..:unsure: that makes sense.
Although i'm not that good in arabic, (i've a below average understanding of it) i thought that kian was a feminine arabic name but i'm not 100% sure.

Another way to see this is that kian is actually a girl but she probably isn't as wild as nadia is, so omar wasn't concerned about her.
I've only ever known one person named Kian, and he was a guy. He was from greenland though, so I suppose it might have a different gender association somewhere else, or even be one of those names that kan work for both genders

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Did a quick internet search and Kian originates from Ireland, but has gained international use, and while it can be used for both sexes it is primarily a boys name.

Reactions: Walter Victor

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
I've only ever known one person named Kian, and he was a guy. He was from greenland though, so I suppose it might have a different gender association somewhere else, or even be one of those names that kan work for both genders
I do know that kian in arabic means entity and it mostly has a feminine canotation. Of coarse different cultures could use the same name but has a different meaning. Now unless the devs say that they are using a non arabian version of the word kian, i would think it's a girl's name.

I don't know if it's a name used by both genders in arabic but i've never met an arabian guy called kian.

Reactions: Yngling

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
If there are enough interests and supports, Kian will be a trap character that is romanceable byt Zaton, the MC:HideThePain:.

P/S - Just a baseless rumor I made up in the spur of the moment:KEK:. But anyway, if Kian is a woman, then there is no reason to hide her. Zaton is a fair uncle, he will not discriminate or favor just one niece over the other. Alas, if Kian is a woman and Zetan wants to add her as another LI or side girl, then so be it. I will gladly accept. There will never be enough LIs and/or side girls, it just adds more work to the developers.

Reactions: rKnight

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Backstage reveal time: we had one more character in mind, to be part of that household, then we realised we had enough material already and it would have added a layer of unnecessary complexity, and we just didn't find it the right fit.. so we scrapped the character and forgot to remove it from that one line.

so, yeah...

1693040109899.png

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Backstage reveal time: we had one more character in mind, to be part of that household, then we realised we had enough material already and it would have added a layer of unnecessary complexity, and we just didn't find it the right fit.. so we scrapped the character and forgot to remove it from that one line.

so, yeah...

View attachment 2879718
haha I remember thinking that I didn't remember Nadia having a brother when I replayed a few days ago and came to that line. Makes sense ;P

Jun 16, 2023
FYI for players playing on android using Joiplay:

For me, game worked perfectly except for one issue. During the fight animation near the outskirts of the zone (Shani scene), the time based option for some reason didn't register with touch. So I used the in-built joystick of Joiplay to quickly select the choice and hit enter. Even if you hit enter, the choice doesn't disappear until time runs out but the game will register that choice so keep doing that during the scene. (For me, I would use the joystick to quick select my choice hit enter and bring the selection back to my quick menu and then again quickly use joystick to select next choices and come back to quick menu again...i would bring selection back to quick menu cuz otherwise i couldnt see where the joystick was pointing..)..

Not sure if you encountered this issue but if you did here's how it worked for me.

YRUSEGME

Jan 16, 2023

so, yeah...

View attachment 2879718
Nice to have this info. I've been wondering ever since I saw that dialogue what the deal was with Kian, since it was the only reference to him/her. Even did a few searches in this thread and on discord and couldn't find anything. Kian could still be an interesting character to add if he was just a solid nephew character that Zetan can count on and doesn't cause a fuss. A sort of younger Igor. But I understand wanting to keep things at Rabiah's house at the current level of complexity. Plenty going on there already.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
I have been playing this game for close to two years now and sometimes I wonder if Zaton should have a serious nemesis like someone who doesn't get instantly killed but is consistently making plots to challenge his authority for example some advisor close to the queen who can try to influence the queen to go against Zaton. I think it would add a new dimension to the game. What do u all think?

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes