Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Kinda depends how different a game can be while still being considered “similar”. Vae Victis has some similar elements, with a male lead who doesn’t take anybody’s shit and goes around taking women for his harem, with some interesting worldbuilding; but, while it does have desert areas, it doesn’t take place exclusively in such a location, and the setting is fantastical as opposed to postapocalyptic.

To be honest, I’m also on the lookout for recommendations like these, if anyone has any. My criteria extend to what I said above: man in charge, gets himself a harem. (Good writing and worldbuilding are always a plus.)
man in charge with harem, have you played Reunion?

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
Kinda depends how different a game can be while still being considered “similar”. Vae Victis has some similar elements, with a male lead who doesn’t take anybody’s shit and goes around taking women for his harem, with some interesting worldbuilding; but, while it does have desert areas, it doesn’t take place exclusively in such a location, and the setting is fantastical as opposed to postapocalyptic.

To be honest, I’m also on the lookout for recommendations like these, if anyone has any. My criteria extend to what I said above: man in charge, gets himself a harem. (Good writing and worldbuilding are always a plus.)
Checked out Projekt: Passion? The voice acting can be hilariously bad at times, but I enjoy the story and lore.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Dev log 03.09.2023
View attachment 2900592

It's sunday and that means dev log. Even if the last one was 3 days ago.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 60%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 75%
Home interactions: 50%
Settlement interactions: 95%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
Seeing the progress i think we may get the release in the starting of the next month.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
muschi26; did you check out the "Era Storm" games "Sandstorm" and the follow up? "Snow Storm?
not bad, quite good graphs, you might want to give them a try

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes