HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Who do you guys think the younger sister could be married off to? It seems there is an idea for it being planted but I can't think of any person, other than Igor.
Even if she is married i don't think Zaton will stop fucking her which could lead to a Omar like situation for her future husband so it is better for her to remain in the household until the MC dies or gets retired although the latter seems more probable.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
There is no such choice. Though there was "a mention" of that.
Well, obviously, there will be otherwise that choice wouldn't be there. And since Igor already fucked her and got his dicked sucked by her I figure he is the only choice. Was wondering if anyone had an idea for another person.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Average Igor/Omar fanboy. Maybe you should change your name to KINGCUCKMAR or something like that. :BootyTime:
View attachment 2914176
It is a strong alpha males duty to protect his 6 and more women by letting someone he knows take care of them while gone.
Also Zaton never minds sharing his women, he always accepts at every opportunity.

Wouldnt you agree alpha male or wharever the hell you portray yourself to be here

Reactions: mc loving VI

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Do you realize that you are talking about your Zaton now ? Mine never shares his girls :ROFLMAO:
Who says either Zaton is canon.
The fact that option exists, speaks volumes itself. The thing you hate the most, is in this very game that is your favorite, probably.

The fact that he shares his women while still being "Super strong alpha male pussy destroyer man handling cucking bull" like in your Zaton. Does that mean he is more alpha than you, because so?
Perhaps you are not who you think you are and you got more to learn from Zaton

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
It is a strong alpha males duty to protect his 6 and more women by letting someone he knows take care of them while gone.
Also Zaton never minds sharing his women, he always accepts at every opportunity.

Wouldnt you agree alpha male or wharever the hell you portray yourself to be here
Eh, are you implying EVERYONE allows sharing in their playthrough? I mean, it's ok if you like that, but not all fellow perverts are into it. I don't mind it since this sharing content is way different than some I have seen in other AVNs. A good experience if you ask me.

And why are you referring to me as alpha male? It's not the first time you're using the term. Do fans that disable sharing content or aren't that desperate to watch it make you feel angry and that's why you call them "alpha males" to mock them? :BootyTime:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Eh, are you implying EVERYONE allows sharing in their playthrough? I mean, it's ok if you like that, but not all fellow perverts are into it. I don't mind it since this sharing content is way different than some I have seen in other AVNs. A good experience if you ask me.

And why are you referring to me as alpha male? It's not the first time you're using the term. Do fans that disable sharing content or aren't that desperate to watch it make you feel angry and that's why you call them "alpha males" to mock them? :BootyTime:
Wouldn't that be the natural corollary to mocking someone as "KINGCUCKMAR"? Otherwise it doesn't follow. You can't have it both ways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
So because I used a different name to make a joke I can't say I don't really mind sharing content? Eh, OK then.
I was just making a joke based of your joke or whatever you wanna call it. Cant see nothing wrong with that. It goes both ways.

I wont go into details and explain the joke cuz thats how you trigger people here and get potentionally banned for "Riling people up", yes this was in my inbox as a warning. Which i feel there is no need again at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Well, obviously, there will be otherwise that choice wouldn't be there. And since Igor already fucked her and got his dicked sucked by her I figure he is the only choice. Was wondering if anyone had an idea for another person.
Maybe in your playtrough. I don't mind that there is such an option for people who want that, but I wouldn't want for it to become main theme of the game.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: Prometheus51
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes