JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Maybe in your playtrough. I don't mind that there is such an option for people who want that, but I wouldn't want for it to become main theme of the game.
Okay, man, nobody asked about your playthrough. This is a multi-choice game where there are multiple paths you can take. Obviously, there is a path where the younger daughter gets married off so I was wondering if anyone got any idea to whom, other than Igor, could that be.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So because I used a different name to make a joke I can't say I don't really mind sharing content? Eh, OK then.
No, you're welcome to make jokes! But if you mock someone else for preferring the igor path as a cuck, you cant really be surprised if someone mocks you for posturing as an 'alpha dude'. They're both fine, play the game you wanna play.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hi,

Could anyone share day 13 save?
Do you just want a gallery unlock or something specific? There are so many variables at play by this point in game that one person's choices may not line up with what you are looking for.

I haven't tried it mself, but there is a gallery unlocker mod on the main page.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thprlg

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
oh i mean mc could be involved, after some "catfight"
Ah ok I see what your saying now. Now your speaking my language lol. But yeah man I agree that would be a good father daughter moment. Now we just need it in the actual game. I would like to say also for someone like me who romances one girl at a time in games, I say fuck that with this game, I want them all, including the sister in law haha.

Reactions: Bloker997
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes