Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Dev log 10.09.2023
View attachment 2919205 View attachment 2919206

I didn't get to finish Kateryna's scene yet as I wanted to, but that is also because it will be a couple hundred renders long in the end. That won't be a quick ordeal and pretty much be the highlight of the update; she has it coming.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 80%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 75%
Home interactions: 60%
Settlement interactions: 95%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
The rock smell_2.gif The rock smell.gif

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Oh yeah she definitely has it coming I hope Zahra and even Ain gets to have a taste of her. Lets corrupt her even more!
That's gonna happen for sure. Zahra has mention she will have her fun with Kateryna alongside Zaton or without him while he is away from home, though I suppose during Kat's first time we will have the option to be alone or tell Zahra to accompany us just like with Emilia's homecoming.

Reactions: Yngling

41shadox

Feb 21, 2021
That’s not the issue LMAO. I definitely prefer more serious stuff, but it’s that Marvelesque quippy “Gee, I can’t believe that happened …” tone it’s going for I can’t stand. That being said, there’s no accounting for taste; if you like it, more power to you.

Are you talking about Projekt: Passion or Desert Stalker now?
I honestly think comparing it to cheap Marvel quips like that is a bit insulting and really undermines how clever the humour actually gets

Reactions: wildride69

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Dev log 10.09.2023

I didn't get to finish Kateryna's scene yet as I wanted to, but that is also because it will be a couple hundred renders long in the end. That won't be a quick ordeal and pretty much be the highlight of the update; she has it coming.

Render progress:

I think most of the work will be done by this month and the finishing touches by next month so we can expect a release in the middle of october.That would be nice.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Can't wait to see how my choices shaped the settlement!! Never expected this little side quest to gather so much interest from me, it was so well done and I hope it only keeps improving!
aside from poor psyco she has strapped to front of vehicle (well maybe he is comic relief) it was. Well maybe depending on choices you get little side harem set up in the settlement?

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
This update is gonna be really big, Kateryna's homecoming, Meeting Abrax, Meeting Asani, meeting the queen(again), not to mention the home and settlement interactions and any other Zetan might have kept in store. Hell this may be the biggest update of all time!

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Dev log 10.09.2023

Render progress:

Damn, she makes the love stick go SO HARD. The best juicy sex girl in all the games. Fuk, I really hope they make another hardcore scene with her wearing that rosy pink satin silk around some of her body and a little jewelry. mmmm, she is delicious when naked but with the rosy pink satin silk, she will be a work of erotic art pleasuring the inside of our love stick, the soul of the love stick. And I hope we and her do it alone instead of having Zahra and the others watch her to make a special moment just for us to enjoy the sweet taste of her peach juices. Zahra and the other girls can come in another scene. My best friend Igor is gonna have his hearts desire in pussies of my girls that I share with him for giving me this wonderful gift.

Seriously, fuk Asani, fuk Abrax and the queen, just make an entire update on Kateryna and Igor and maybe throw in some Omar/Rabiah. Take your time devs, make the best out of Kateryna. It's gonna be a river of juice released from us for her. Oh boy if I had a job I would be like throwing dollars on a stripper to this dev to bring Kateryna to life. Oh, can't wait to penetrate and ravage the sweet peachy, rosy, pink pussy of hers and drink all peach juices for days.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
This update is gonna be really big, Kateryna's homecoming, Meeting Abrax, Meeting Asani, meeting the queen(again), not to mention the home and settlement interactions and any other Zetan might have kept in store. Hell this may be the biggest update of all time!
I find meeting those characters the most interesting part of the game. I dont really like being stuck in that house all the time, wanna explore more and see the plot

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes