HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
I find meeting those characters the most interesting part of the game. I dont really like being stuck in that house all the time, wanna explore more and see the plot
Yup, me too. I hope in the future we will get to explore the world outside of the desert, Emilia's hometown for example.

loki671

Aug 2, 2017
Damn, she makes the love stick go SO HARD. The best juicy sex girl in all the games. Fuk, I really hope they make another hardcore scene with her wearing that rosy pink satin silk around some of her body and a little jewelry. mmmm, she is delicious when naked but with the rosy pink satin silk, she will be a work of erotic art pleasuring the inside of our love stick, the soul of the love stick. And I hope we and her do it alone instead of having Zahra and the others watch her to make a special moment just for us to enjoy the sweet taste of her peach juices. Zahra and the other girls can come in another scene. My best friend Igor is gonna have his hearts desire in pussies of my girls that I share with him for giving me this wonderful gift.

Seriously, fuk Asani, fuk Abrax and the queen, just make an entire update on Kateryna and Igor and maybe throw in some Omar/Rabiah. Take your time devs, make the best out of Kateryna. It's gonna be a river of juice released from us for her. Oh boy if I had a job I would be like throwing dollars on a stripper to this dev to bring Kateryna to life. Oh, can't wait to penetrate and ravage the sweet peachy, rosy, pink pussy of hers and drink all peach juices for days.
I agree bro, i've love to see spitroast of Kateryna and i'm waiting for Omar cuckolding (while Zahra is sitting on his knee and don't allow to touch her to Omar). I want see him suffering like omega in real life with this stupid omega moustache... And I want to see acting his wife and his doughter together with Zetan and when it's starts Zahra plays with she's pussy and when he tryed to say something to stop this orgy show in front of him, zahra take out she's wet fingers from pussy and touch his mouth to keep him silents "shhhhh"....

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I agree bro, i've love to see spitroast of Kateryna and i'm waiting for Omar cuckolding (while Zahra is sitting on his knee and don't allow to touch her to Omar). I want see him suffering like omega in real life with this stupid omega moustache... And I want to see acting his wife and his doughter together with Zetan and when it's starts Zahra plays with she's pussy and when he tryed to say something to stop this orgy show in front of him, zahra take out she's wet fingers from pussy and touch his mouth to keep him silents "shhhhh"....
That's the spirit bro! Live life to the fullest!

Reactions: loki671

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I find meeting those characters the most interesting part of the game. I dont really like being stuck in that house all the time, wanna explore more and see the plot
I like all of the locales. I think dev hit the right mark by episodically moving the story around from place to place and character to character. Before you get burned out by one location or one group of ladies, you find yourself off to the next adventure.

This also has the added benefit of leaving players always wanting more with ladies you have not seen in a couple of episodes (or quickly missing the ones you just left). Frankly, it is brilliant.

So much variety. You get a romp through the Desert, then off for some base building, then hijinks in Zeta city exploration, political manoeuvring, mutant fun, and of course regular visits back at home villa for rest and recovery.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I like all of the locales. I think dev hit the right mark by episodically moving the story around from place to place and character to character. Before you get burned out by one location or one group of ladies, you find yourself off to the next adventure.
Yeah, except dare I sound like a broken record, the hottest character in the game and her locale is still woefully neglected.

Ivy, we haven't forgetten you.

Also I hope now that Shani's returned she'll be able to participate in the various hijinx around town. Ain is all good and fine, but there's something particularly taboo about sexually using or whoring out a strong woman vs a docile submissive one.

Reactions: Jericho85

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Hope we get more content for the Shani still virgin route, last update there were no alternate scenes for it. Hope it doesn't just end there and MC never tries anything with her again.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hope we get more content for the Shani still virgin route, last update there were no alternate scenes for it. Hope it doesn't just end there and MC never tries anything with her again.

Shani "still virgin route?" :eek: Are you sure you finished the current update because I am really really sure she is no longer a ......

I don't have the heart to tell him:eek:

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes