Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Completely forgot about her, she´s just in a few scenes at the end, so she hasn´t made an imprint yet. I´m all in for adding girls to the game. The Dev sure knows how to make them hot. I actually thought there was gonna be something with her when she walks in on MC and Kyra but I guess not...yet. I still have hope. Maybe in future updates the dev will add some scenes in the settlement. There´s some "candidates" there.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does that mean you dont get to fuck her after she returns from the zone?. I have not tried that option ever so just asking.
exactly you need to be on her romance path, else she will interact with the queen. in the bath

amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Hello, I'm looking for a game of this style where you can have children, like Simple Days and Love and Sex: Second Base, summer time saga. I already looked for a sandbox and pregnancy style but I can't find any other than that, if someone could recommend one I would appreciate it.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Found a variable that seems something wrong with.

When Shani is in the zone and she gets caught trying to steal the parchment. If you play along in the choice, she doesnt get cut in the arm. But when i returned home the game played like i hadnt played along and used a scene like she had been cut.
I had to change the check of the variable to get the right scene.
From "if d13a_shani_played_along == False:" to "if d13a_shani_played_along == True:" and then i got the right scene.

Might want to look into that.

FreyrsSaga

May 5, 2021
Man, this game has been a journey. What started off as a gory rape simulator (nothing wrong with that!) is now becoming a game with very deep characters, lore and absolutely amazing cutscenes and animations. I am baffled by how good the latest update was.

The literal only "critique" I have - When will the itty bitty titty commitee get some love for women with smaller breasts? The closest we have is Merneith, everyone else has like.. huge honkers.
Would love to see at least one or two people that are longer in the game with smaller tits.

Please keep doing this amazing game.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Man, this game has been a journey. What started off as a gory rape simulator (nothing wrong with that!) is now becoming a game with very deep characters, lore and absolutely amazing cutscenes and animations. I am baffled by how good the latest update was.

The literal only "critique" I have - When will the itty bitty titty commitee get some love for women with smaller breasts? The closest we have is Merneith, everyone else has like.. huge honkers.
Would love to see at least one or two people that are longer in the game with smaller tits.

The raider sisters aren't exactly thick. Neither Fairy and Nadia, though they may be a bit more than our favorite raiders.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Kateryna has smaller bobs.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

Frankly I like the huge honkers though. Ivy is my favorite girl and her tits are about as small as I care for. Most the girls tits look good, but I like Fairy's tits the best. :love:

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Frankly I like the huge honkers. Ivy is my favorite girl and her tits are about as small as I care for. Most the girls tits look good, but I like Fairy's tits the best. :love:
Hive Queen also has that nice, thick, ass.... hnnnnnng!!!

Hunt1103

May 21, 2022

Frankly I like the huge honkers though. Ivy is my favorite girl and her tits are about as small as I care for. Most the girls tits look good, but I like Fairy's tits the best. :love:
Huge honkers for life

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes