der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Dev log 17.09.2023
d14a-135.jpg

I think it's going pretty well time-wise. the bulk of this update is done when it comes to scenes and I will start coding what I have next week and have some initial playthroughs... see how they feel and which additions or changes are needed.
If all goes well I will be able to give an estimate soon!

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 90%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 80%
Home interactions: 70%
Settlement interactions: 95%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Dev log 17.09.2023
View attachment 2937382

I think it's going pretty well time-wise. the bulk of this update is done when it comes to scenes and I will start coding what I have next week and have some initial playthroughs... see how they feel and which additions or changes are needed.

Render progress:

Now that I think about it we never got to see Kateryna's boobies in their full glory. Man this update is gonna be fire .

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Dev log 17.09.2023
View attachment 2937382

Render progress:

Whenever I begin to lose hope that all the once great F95 AVNs have gone to the 1 update per year cycle or been abandoned, I am gifted a reminder that this tour de force game is still fighting back against that trend. DS, our last hope, our one shining crinkle star in an otherwise black abyss of space. Next update looking to be hotter than Satan's bunghole after phaal curry dinner.

Now that I think about it we never got to see Kateryna's boobies in their full glory. Man this update is gonna be fire .
Didn't she bare all in kitchen with Zahra? I don't think it was added to gallery as lewd scene, so it can be potentially missed.
I could have sworn we saw full upper frontal, but I haven't watched since first time I saw it in game. Actually forgot about it until your post. :oops:

Feb 5, 2021
Didn't she bare all in kitchen with Zahra? I don't think it was added to gallery as lewd scene, so it can be potentially missed.
I could have sworn we saw full upper frontal, but I haven't watched since first time I saw it in game. Actually forgot about it until your post. :oops:
Not really, I believe Katykat's just shown in profile with Zahra standing over her. You get some nips, but that's all IIRC.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Not really, I believe Katykat's just shown in profile with Zahra standing over her. You get some nips, but that's all IIRC.
I did an investigative dive into referenced scene (for science!) and can confirm you get full bewb reveal (clear front shot in addition to underboob/sideboob). Can't clip atm, but both breasticles are proudly on display. They look good, she looks good, and it is going to be a cherry poppin' good time next episode.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Mid grade. Yes, you have my sympathy. :unsure:
LOL well I am also Developing a game so 4090 :p even with it rendering takes time. (That's the High in "High to Mid")
The Mid part is the AMD 5800X - Not a 5800X3D just a basic 5800x but it gets the job done.

I also play this on my laptop which only has a mobile 3070 and it works just as well.

"Have to admit that comment had me rolling lol, even I said hmm maybe I should explain myself" :p

LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: kurosx

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm exclusively a gamer, so a 4090 would be quite overpowered (and overpriced) for my purpose. And not only high, more the tier above high. :D
Exactly if I was just gaming I would never have picked up a 4090, but I am/was trying to develop my own VN title, in my spare time.

Reactions: kurosx

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
are the animation during sex supposed to be choppy like that? or my pc actin up?
Several of them have multiple fullscreen animations playing at the same time (repeated use of show) and your CPU isn't fast enough to keep up. If the dev team bothers to fix those instances than they should start playing as smoothly as the others.

Reactions: Kellermann

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
are the animation during sex supposed to be choppy like that? or my pc actin up?
No, not at all.

Dafuq are other people talking about rtx 4090s and chop ..... good lord generation zoomer the mumble rap has gone straight to their brains.

It's a prerendered video in most cases...... My pentium 200 in 2002 could do this. The only reason it cant now is because OS memory demands, and slop video rendering techniques pass it to the client gpu directly.

But even for a slow interface like python, I can't imagine any modern day setup that would incur stuttering, unless you're running it on top of a million other processes eating up cpu and gpu....

Rendering in daz is one thing, but simply playing games......find some hundred dollar card on newegg or amazon and go wild.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes