Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Lmao, yeah people these days are so lazy but they don't have anything else to do either. I played this game 5 times already myself, fondling my daughters tits each time and enjoying thoroughly.
He means his game daughter Ain's tits folks. :D

right? :confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 22, 2020
the % rendered updates got me curious, what does he use to create the images / models? is it blender or unreal or what? probably a stupid question but I don't know anything about this stuff

Feb 5, 2021
the % rendered updates got me curious, what does he use to create the images / models? is it blender or unreal or what? probably a stupid question but I don't know anything about this stuff
Daz3D for the models; you can tell because it doesn't play particularly well with Shani's tank top. Daz has issues with high-cut shirts and cleavage.

Reactions: auserrandomname

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Man, this game has been a journey. What started off as a gory rape simulator (nothing wrong with that!) is now becoming a game with very deep characters, lore and absolutely amazing cutscenes and animations. I am baffled by how good the latest update was.

The literal only "critique" I have - When will the itty bitty titty commitee get some love for women with smaller breasts? The closest we have is Merneith, everyone else has like.. huge honkers.
Would love to see at least one or two people that are longer in the game with smaller tits.

Please keep doing this amazing game.
About boob size, so far I think only Ain has boobs that can be considered too big for the girl´s size. Everyone else has a feasible pair, even the big ones.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Not very far in but once I started playing I had to go all in on it and become a Patreon. Just wow what a story can't get enough.
It was the same for me. I started playing because I was intrigued by the image of the raider girl (Asha) and as soon as I started I was like "this is something different". Even the soundtrack helps you get immersed in the world. Sometimes i would turn on the game and put on the Mc´s house mainscreen just to hear that background music, is so relaxing.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
I was checking out the top ranked avns on a website called avnrank.com and guess what Desert Stalker occupies the second position. The first place goes to a game called Pale Carnations which features heavy optional sharing. This goes to show that when you make a game keeping in mind the preferences of a diverse range of audience it is bound to give you good results. I am sure if DS featured no sharing or any type of forced sharing or NTR the game would not have been as successful as it is today.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I was checking out the top ranked avns on a website called avnrank.com and guess what Desert Stalker occupies the second position. The first place goes to a game called Pale Carnations which features heavy optional sharing. This goes to show that when you make a game keeping in mind the preferences of a diverse range of audience it is bound to give you good results. I am sure if DS featured no sharing or any type of forced sharing or NTR the game would not have been as successful as it is today.
Pale Carnations doesn´t feature ¨heavy¨ optional sharing... yet. And I believe DS does have a bit more of swinging/sharing compared to the former, and it isn´t that much. Won´t talk more about PC because this isn´t the forum of that game.

I also think that it doesn´t matter if DS wouldn´t feature the sharing kink. We like the plot, the characters we either befriend or romance, the lewd scenes obviously, alongside all the mysteries and possible outcomes that may be featured later. That doesn´t mean the sharing kink doesn´t attract fans, because it does, but stating that it was just because of it that DS is in 2nd place at that site is wrong IMO.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm surprised by that not only because I thought other games would be higher. But by the position of this game as well don't get me wrong this is good game. However if wasn't interested in the story and world as well as reading about how it gets pretty good from others I might of considered putting this game on paused. As at one point there was so many lewd scenes thrown at me I was getting bored and it took me pushing past that point to even start to get into some of the character development as before that I wasn't getting into any of characters and thought other than Shani they were boring at that point. But im glad I did push through cause it got alot better.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Too bad the art style is like anime and the story probably is not in my taste like desert stalker. Well NTR optioned games like big brother does make people hate the game more but for me sometimes I would like to see the girls getting fuked by others if I'm ok with it. I just don't accept it if they game does not give me any form of control and just makes it a part of the plot and unavoidable. The humorous incest dialogue with the daughters, sharing and the cuckolding is what has driven me insane for this game. There isn't really a such a diverse game out there like Desert stalker. Lust theory is my favorite too but it's full harem.

Also, I will be taking a 2 weeks break in preparations for ravaging Kateryna. Gotta save the stamina and juice for her so I can release in one powerful go and then the many aftershocks that follow later. It's gonna be the time of the life, given that Desert Stalker devs are honest and might be sure to release in 2 weeks and if lucky maybe 1? But no let them have the worthwhile 2 weeks for polishing the perfection. Daughter fondle fondle.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thats literally just some random persons top 10. Dont know what you are trying to prove but Graphtreon is a much better representation of the market.

Feb 5, 2021
Correlation doesn't equal causation, my friend.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes