allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I have all of my favorite's and recommended games in the link in my signature, anything I don't have on there I probably wouldn't really recommend, I might have missed a few I really enjoyed just because at this point I've played quite a lot, but yeah if you see any on there you haven't played then you can check them out. They certainly won't all be for you, but I'm sure you can find at least a few you would enjoy.

As far as the ones that update frequently, I'd really suggest checking out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you kindly.

Edit: I trust you because you like Desert Stalker and one other VN thread I've seen you frequent before.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank you kindly.

Edit: I trust you because you like Desert Stalker and one other VN thread I've seen you frequent before.
I can confirm, those listed games are on the better side, and there are at least 10 to 11 games where Slap and me run across,
the 3 "mount Rushmore" are very good games, and also popular, I personally was not hooked, to them but that is my taste,
so yeah give them a try

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just started playing and it's a great first impression, an interesting setting and high quality renders of really gorgeous girls. It's a real shame that choosing to stick with being the daughters' stepfather doesn't work properly though. Would have been cool if a little more effort had been put in to make that work as well as changing it to blood, especially since it's the default.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Just started playing and it's a great first impression, an interesting setting and high quality renders of really gorgeous girls. It's a real shame that choosing to stick with being the daughters' stepfather doesn't work properly though. Would have been cool if a little more effort had been put in to make that work as well as changing it to blood, especially since it's the default.
What you mean? Staying as purely step-father doesn't work in what way? I choose blood relation and have zero issues. Guess that's not your thing, though?

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
If we leave it as stepfather, then the girls are described as being stepsisters, and as being Zahra's stepdaughters. And he still talks about taking Zahra's virginity.
Well, what's wrong with Zaton taking Zahra's virginity? It's not like they shouldn't have sex even if they're the "step-parents" to Shani and Ain.
Lmao, using you little toe is enough to understand the canonically he is the biological father and that step-father was created just to evade Patreon, regulations. This is an incest game.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Well, what's wrong with Zaton taking Zahra's virginity? It's not like they shouldn't have sex even if they're the "step-parents" to Shani and Ain.
I think you took one thing and missed the bigger issue. If they are Zahra's step daughters and not Zetan's daughters she must of been with the daughter's real father before Zetan and since the girls are step sisters one would have to be Zahra's (but can't be since neither are her blood children) and the other the father's or she was with 2 different men before Zetan. This leads to the problem that Zetan and she have been together for like 20 years. Where did these other men fit in? So now you have something illogical.

The only way this works is if they were given the children by that religious organization, but then they would be adopted and not step children.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Lmao, using you little toe is enough to understand the canonically he is the biological father and that step-father was created just to evade Patreon, regulations. This is an incest game.
Of course that is what the intent was, but the poster was saying using the default options don't make sense in game.

Reactions: bygonemyths

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I think you took one thing and missed the bigger issue. If they are Zahra's step daughters and not Zetan's daughters she must of been with the daughter's real father before Zetan and since the girls are step sisters one would have to be Zahra's (but can't be since neither are her blood children) and the other the father's or she was with 2 different men before Zetan. This leads to the problem that Zetan and she have been together for like 20 years. Where did these other men fit in? So now you have something illogical.

The only way this works is if they were given the children by that religious organization, but then they would be adopted and not step children.
Yeah... I suppose. Glad I never choose to set the girls as stepdaughters, at least not for a long time, when it's obvious they're both their real daughters. Almost all, if not all, stories trying to replace the incest relationships don't make any sense at all.

But I still don't understand how taking Zahra's virginity affects them. I vaguely remember both of them saying they adopt them or something like that when choosing the step relationship. Of course I may be wrong, so maybe I need to replay it again to make a better understanding of the situation.

Reactions: wildride69

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Of course that is what the intent was, but the poster was saying using the default options don't make sense in game.
Maybe Patreon requests to give them a copy of the game to check, so the dev had to do it that way. You never know. Or maybe the dev just did it as default as an extra layer of insurance that the game doesn't get banned in Patreon. These companies are sometimes very strick and unforgiving with their policies. If the dev lose his Patreon he will lose a lot of money and time overnight, these things make people go crazy careful when their life's work or bread is going to be gone forever.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Yeah... I suppose. Glad I never choose to set the girls as stepdaughters, at least not for a long time, when it's obvious they're both their real daughters. Almost all, if not all, stories trying to replace the incest relationships don't make any sense at all.

But I still don't understand how taking Zahra's virginity affects them. I vaguely remember both of them saying they adopt them or something like that when choosing the step relationship. Of course I may be wrong, so maybe I need to replay it again to make a better understanding of the situation.
Yeah, the virginity thing is of no consequence and the default step relation is just a cover like bygonemyths posted. But, if for some reason a person didn't want to play incest in game the default option doesn't make sense. Although, I suppose you could play and not ever have sex with Ain or Shani or Rabiah's daughter. But I wouldn't know.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
If we leave it as stepfather, then the girls are described as being stepsisters, and as being Zahra's stepdaughters. And he still talks about taking Zahra's virginity.
In Zeta, there is temple prostitution, like how it was in many nations in the ancient middle east. Basically men (used to) go to these priestesses (temple prostitutes) to "pray" to the fertiliy god(s).

Children born to the priestesses are called Children of Zeta, because their fathers could literally be anybody, and can later be adopted by families.

So there is nothing strange about the MC taking Zahra's virginity.

Of course, I do play with the i-patch, this is mostly for memory.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hm, I guess I don't see the issue. He took her virginity, she didn't have any children, they ended up adopting. That works for my imagination. Considering the step stuff is just a way for the author to begrudgingly protect their game from sanitation, don't think we can ever expect huge effort in that tacked on department. It's one of those details I guess where you just have to keep it fuzzy in the background and not focus too much on it. That's nice that you enjoyed the game otherwise, though. I didn't realize you'd never played it :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hm, I guess I don't see the issue. He took her virginity, she didn't have any children, they ended up adopting. That works for my imagination. Considering the step stuff is just a way for the author to begrudgingly protect their game from sanitation, don't think we can ever expect huge effort in that tacked on department. It's one of those details I guess where you just have to keep it fuzzy in the background and not focus too much on it. That's nice that you enjoyed the game otherwise, though. I didn't realize you'd never played it :D
Stepdaughter and adopted daughter are not the same thing. Stepdaughter means that they are Zahra's daughters from a previous relationship.
And I don't mind incest, will always take it over "landlady" BS, it would just be nice to see more actual stepcest that isn't a flimsy cover for incest. Especially when Patreon considers them the same thing anyway, so it doesn't make sense to make daughters step or adopted to get around Patreon's rules. That's why most people do "landlady" instead of step or adoption. And it would be kind of nice to see some actual landlady that makes sense as that too, now that I think about it.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Below is the quote from one of the Desert Stalker development team members ( original post here ):
Cynicaladm said:
Your playthrough is canon whether you rename the relationships or not. Here and there, there are little tweaks in the dialogue to support the step children relationship or the blood kin relationship, depending on your choice. In places, a bit of your own mental arithmetic is required to fill potential gaps. In one case they're supposed to be Children of Zeta assigned to the mc, in the other they're actually hiw blood. Either way, what matters to the characters are the personal bonds. In every way that matters he is their father and they are his daughters. As they say, the parents are those who raise them, whether they sired them or not.
Below is a snippet of the definition for stepchild as per Wikipedia:
Wikepdia said:

A stepchild is the offspring of one's spouse, but not one's own offspring, either biologically or through adoption. Stepchildren can come into a family in a variety of ways. A stepchild may be the child of one's spouse from a previous relationship, or alternatively, be the result of an adoption, in which case the child would have no biological relationship with either parent. Some also apply the term loosely to non-custodial relationships where "stepparent" can refer to the partner of a parent with whom the child does not live. Stepchildren play a significant role in the lives of their parents and siblings. In many cases, stepchildren are welcomed into a family and are treated as full members, with the same rights and responsibilities as biological children. However, in some cases, stepchildren may face challenges or difficulties in their relationships with their parents or siblings, and may require additional support and guidance in order to feel fully integrated into the family.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes