fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1696180539095.jpeg
1696180556657.jpeg
Hope you all had a nice week! The text for the scenes is mostly written, but I'm pretty sure there's holes everywhere. I'd like to add another cutscene and a harem scene at the very end to make the update more wholesome, but first I'll start the animations and missing renders.

Usually after 12 weeks I'd say the update is getting ready soon, but this one is again as big as the last one when it comes to render count alone, so please bare with me for a bit longer. What's for sure is that it's coming out sometime this month.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 90%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 80%
Home interactions: 70%
Settlement interactions: 95%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 80%

MK Ven

Feb 6, 2019

View attachment 2972487
View attachment 2972488
Hope you all had a nice week! The text for the scenes is mostly written, but I'm pretty sure there's holes everywhere. I'd like to add another cutscene and a harem scene at the very end to make the update more wholesome, but first I'll start the animations and missing renders.

Usually after 12 weeks I'd say the update is getting ready soon, but this one is again as big as the last one when it comes to render count alone, so please bare with me for a bit longer. What's for sure is that it's coming out sometime this month.

Render progress:
Thank you for sharing, its a very good news :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023

View attachment 2972487
View attachment 2972488

Render progress:
Thank you for sharing, its a very good news :)
It's terrible that it's coming out late actually. When he says it's coming out sometime this month in the first day of this month, I can only think of October 31st, Halloween, which is 30 days later. We might have to wait for a month as I hardly see the percentages moving, and their is no 100% yet. We only require Kateryna however. But I am very lucky for myself since I originally already planned to hold out from these games until next week, so I'm in no hurry for the game at all and can wait for October 14th or 21st. More love for Kateryna then. Settlement interactions 95%? Seriously that and Abrax has to be the most useless content for this update. Anyways good luck for holding out, the miserable October

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
It's terrible that it's coming out late actually. When he says it's coming out sometime this month in the first day of this month, I can only think of October 31st, Halloween, which is 30 days later. We might have to wait for a month as I hardly see the percentages moving, and their is no 100% yet. We only require Kateryna however. But I am very lucky for myself since I originally already planned to hold out from these games until next week, so I'm in no hurry for the game at all and can wait for October 14th or 21st. More love for Kateryna then. Settlement interactions 95%? Seriously that and Abrax has to be the most useless content for this update. Anyways good luck for holding out, the miserable October
Just say thanks and move on. Let the man work in peace. We are lucky we are even getting updates. So many good games getting dropped and such.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Just say thanks and move on. Let the man work in peace. We are lucky we are even getting updates. So many good games getting dropped and such.
You probably jinxed it! Now maybe 2 updates later, we get the sad unbearable news that the dev is to quit due to some personal issues. Damn!

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
at least if no this month then hopefully for november there will eb new update , hope the developer give us more of the sisters, and the queenie, and at least is going on ♪ no like other devs who take a 2 years to do a junk update aka radiance dev...

SO support this one developer if can or wish , moarw pleaseeee

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
at least if no this month then hopefully for november there will eb new update , hope the developer give us more of the sisters, and the queenie, and at least is going on ♪ no like other devs who take a 2 years to do a junk update aka radiance dev...

SO support this one developer if can or wish , moarw pleaseeee
what?? Update in November.

Gather your pitchforks and torches, we gonna riot

F l1PPA

Jun 7, 2020
He did actually, yes. But we are at the beginning so we have 30 days at max lol. But, regardless i have faith and i believe it will release in 2 weeks from now
thats not including 7 days BETA test and he's not finish his animation, so I think 0.14 will be update for us around november.

YRUSEGME

Jan 16, 2023
don't wanna be rude, but didnt they want it to be 3-4 months per update? so final release was 1st june if I am not mistaken. so its oct already. So, we are kinda over 4 months already, and somehow it seems update wont be anywhere in next week either. personally, that's upsetting.
You are mistaken. 0.13 release was June 30th. We're just past the 3 month mark, and the latest dev log says that " What's for sure is that it's coming out sometime this month."

So there's no reason to expect this release not to be within the expected window.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You are mistaken. 0.13 release was June 30th. We're just past the 3 month mark, and the latest dev log says that " What's for sure is that it's coming out sometime this month."

So there's no reason to expect this release not to be within the expected window.
You Sir are our new Town Crier as long as news forthcoming is as great as this no pikes will be used.

Reactions: wildride69
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes