ekirne

Jul 31, 2023
actually i have an idea that could be implemented and a lot of fans would like.

in the library a "memory book" or something like it, where the MC could go and remember some or all of his sex scenes(and could re-do the choices of that scene). If he missed some, then it would not show up, or they would be blured or something!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
actually i have an idea that could be implemented and a lot of fans would like.

in the library a "memory book" or something like it, where the MC could go and remember some or all of his sex scenes(and could re-do the choices of that scene). If he missed some, then it would not show up, or they would be blured or something!
Memory is the gallery, and the sex scenes at home are repeatable

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
don't wanna be rude, but didnt they want it to be 3-4 months per update? so final release was 1st june if I am not mistaken. so its oct already. So, we are kinda over 4 months already, and somehow it seems update wont be anywhere in next week either. personally, that's upsetting.
No

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
don't wanna be rude, but didnt they want it to be 3-4 months per update? so final release was 1st june if I am not mistaken. so its oct already. So, we are kinda over 4 months already, and somehow it seems update wont be anywhere in next week either. personally, that's upsetting.
i think you may have skipped way too many math lessons mate.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Duder is having a hissy fit about one of the few devs with a relatively short development timescale between updates, of which we haven't really seen an inflationary trend, while delivering more content than usual for this pending "upsetting" update. I'm constantly reminded how lucky I am that I don't have to work with the general public.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
wtf are you talking about they are set in similar setting but have very different plots
so far there I played just to see that other groups are not necesarilly enemies (even canibals) and rules of MC's group sucks so MC could redefine the political map, and the harem works the same, idk where is it going further

visuals (edit, and also everything else) are pretty amateur compared with DS, but women look good

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
I'd like to see more sharing scenes.
The dev did say there will be some sharing scenes in this update but it remains to be seen we will share which girl and with whom, there is no Rabiah's house visit this update so Omar is thankfully out of the picture, as for Igor I can only think of one scenario that is if he comes to drop Kateryna to Zaton himself and they have another house party.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The dev did say there will be some sharing scenes in this update but it remains to be seen we will share which girl and with whom, there is no Rabiah's house visit this update so Omar is thankfully out of the picture, as for Igor I can only think of one scenario that is if he comes to drop Kateryna to Zaton himself and they have another house party.
Unless there's something with the taboo untapped reserves of shani.....

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Mc only share Zahra for blowjob and boobjob
Aim only share sex
I don't know if shani share
I don't play any sharing route but I check out the scenes once I've finished an update and I don't remember seeing Zahra giving someone else a bj. :unsure:

Keep talking, are you playing the next update before we can? :HideThePain:

Reactions: The D0n

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Play it right and Shani very much gets tapped the night before she leaves for the Zone.
Indeed, I was sure to see that as she was one of my favorites as the MC.

In that comment though I was speaking replying to the comment about sharing scenes with other guys like Igor - while I was happy to be the first one to visit the promised land, this is what I meant by 'taboo untapped reserves'; something more scandalous about the strong independent daughter (vs ain) getting traded out like a prostitute :LOL:

Reactions: Dontforget666
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes