Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Mc only share Zahra for blowjob and boobjob
Aim only share sex
I don't know if shani share
I don't play any sharing route but I check out the scenes once I've finished an update and I don't remember seeing Zahra giving someone else a bj. :unsure:

Keep talking, are you playing the next update before we can? :HideThePain:

Reactions: The D0n

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Play it right and Shani very much gets tapped the night before she leaves for the Zone.
Indeed, I was sure to see that as she was one of my favorites as the MC.

In that comment though I was speaking replying to the comment about sharing scenes with other guys like Igor - while I was happy to be the first one to visit the promised land, this is what I meant by 'taboo untapped reserves'; something more scandalous about the strong independent daughter (vs ain) getting traded out like a prostitute :LOL:

Reactions: Dontforget666

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Shani is meant to seduce the queen for z apparently.
Yes, I see Shani as being mostly a lesbian character when not with MC. It is already a bit of a stretch for a Stalker to even slightly whore out (unless at their own instigation?), but since it is with a woman and a queen, it makes it a little more comprehensible. Quite the transformation for our intrepid lady Stalker. From slightly ingénue in the ways of the bedroom (and battlefield) to seducing Queen in the baths. :oops: Impressive!

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Yes, I see Shani as being mostly a lesbian character when not with MC. It is already a bit of a stretch for a Stalker to even slightly whore out (unless at their own instigation?), but since it is with a woman and a queen, it makes it a little more comprehensible. Quite the transformation for our intrepid lady Stalker. From slightly ingénue in the ways of the bedroom (and battlefield) to seducing Queen in the baths. :oops: Impressive!
She just played "ingénue", she had a lot of lessons about sex, although it was eyes only as she watched a million times MC taking his wife or Ain.

Reactions: vendarr

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Honestly, I'm all in for an all out MC and Igor orgy with the family, servants and Kateryna. Omar's family can join too later on and Omar can watch. I wonder how it will be to see Igor fuck Kateryna after we take her virginity.

Igor is that best friend we all need in our lives. I really want the Wife and the 2 daughters to pleasure Igor to his heart (dick's) content, while we ravage Kateryna. For me Kateryna = 3+ girls amount of lusty pleasure.

Edit: Zetan even updated his profile pic in to Kateryna

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Honestly, I'm all in for an all out MC and Igor orgy with the family, servants and Kateryna. Omar's family can join too later on and Omar can watch. I wonder how it will be to see Igor fuck Kateryna after we take her virginity.

Igor is that best friend we all need in our lives. I really want the Wife and the 2 daughters to pleasure Igor to his heart (dick's) content, while we ravage Kateryna. For me Kateryna = 3+ girls amount of lusty pleasure.

Edit: Zetan even updated his profile pic in to Kateryna
Does not make sense for the MC to treat Shani the same as Ain since she now has the same status as him. If she fucks Igor or anybody else it needs to be her decision and not the MCs. Sharing options make more sense for the wife, Ain, the servants and Kat but not for Shani. The MC can maybe nudge her in that direction and then its her decision.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Does not make sense for the MC to treat Shani the same as Ain since she now has the same status as him. If she fucks Igor or anybody else it needs to be her decision and not the MCs. Sharing options make more sense for the wife, Ain, the servants and Kat but not for Shani. The MC can maybe nudge her in that direction and then its her decision.
Oh Shani will be very obedient alright stalker or not. I'm ready to be illegal hahahah

Reactions: wildride69
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes