Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
This thread is a mess. Suddenly 1% of the game (cuck) content has very large vocal support. Will I have to abandon this game if the Dev bends over and follows this route? )))
You just wont play that route if he would implement it.
Just like I dont play "Elf/Bunker" route.

Reactions: aordd69

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This thread is a mess. Suddenly 1% of the game (cuck) content has very large vocal support. Will I have to abandon this game if the Dev bends over and follows this route? )))
Just turn off the sharing kink and ignore the talks about it. No need to cry and post that you will abandon an AVN because you hate a kink, which also happens to be optional and a minor part of the content.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just turn off the sharing kink and ignore the talks about it. No need to cry and post that you will abandon an AVN because you hate a kink, which also happens to be optional and a minor part of the content.
lol it reminds me of a little kid who doesn't get their way, so they pout in the corner instead of participating in the fun activities everyone else is doing.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
lol it reminds me of a little kid who doesn't get their way, so they pout in the corner instead of participating in the fun activities everyone else is doing.
Yeah, he does seems like the kid who cries because he didn't got what he wanted. Maybe he should leave F95 if he's gonna get sensible over such silly things.

It's not like this thread talks only about the sharing kink and wishing that 100% of the updates content was only about which dude is gonna have their way with Zahra, Shani and Ain... well, some perverts would like that :BootyTime:, but it's not the vast majority.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, he does seems like the kid who cries because he didn't got what he wanted. Maybe he should leave F95 if he's gonna get sensible over such silly things.

It's not like this thread talks only about the sharing kink and wishing that 100% of the updates content was only about which dude is gonna have their way with Zahra, Shani and Ain... well, some perverts would like that :BootyTime:, but it's not the vast majority.
It was much worse for a period when some folks were spamming NTR pics that they made.

Anyway... for those concerned about certain content they don't like becoming a main theme in this game, it won't. Zetan doesn't build the story around sex scenes, he thinks about what should happen next in the story and then determines what might be a hot way to wrap up that scenario. So, despite people clamoring for more of certain kinks, if it doesn't fit where he's at with the story, it probably won't be added there.

painussy

Dec 24, 2022
You're gonna hate the next update then, from what I'm hearing not only will Omar smash both the MC's wife AND daughters in an UNSKIPPABLE scene, he also finishes on the MC's forehead; effectively turning him bisexual for the remainder of the game :oops::oops:

Hunt1103

May 21, 2022
You're gonna hate the next update then, from what I'm hearing not only will Omar smash both the MC's wife AND daughters in an UNSKIPPABLE scene, he also finishes on the MC's forehead; effectively turning him bisexual for the remainder of the game :oops::oops:
Lol stop dude he is gonna get herpes due to stress

• Haha
Reactions: coyotegrey

animefanboi22

Nov 3, 2020
he wont bend to the thread, but to people on patreon that pay for the development (which is ok, if he can execute his story while getting paid for it, more power to him)... at the end of the day hes not making a game you but for whole crowd of people

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

An hour ago
1696784104775.png
Hi all! This past week I've been coding in the scenes and rendering a load of animations, expect a good number of them in Kateryna's scene. With how things look right now, I think we're good to say that the beta should be ready in 2 weeks.

Render progress:

Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 90%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 80%
Home interactions: 80%
Settlement interactions: 95%
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Animations: 80%
Coding: 80%

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes