Jun 16, 2022

An hour ago
View attachment 2990274
Hi all! This past week I've been coding in the scenes and rendering a load of animations, expect a good number of them in Kateryna's scene. With how things look right now, I think we're good to say that the beta should be ready in 2 weeks.

Render progress:

Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 90%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 80%
Home interactions: 80%
Settlement interactions: 95%
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Animations: 80%
Coding: 80%
That's weird. My dev log doesn't show the Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40% portion. I knew Zetan mentioned that he might have the new settlement in v14, but I didn't expect he would follow through. I'm glad I did come check the F95zone comment thread.

Also, I'm surprised that Fairy isn't being shown helping upkeep the house along with Emilia, since she's under Emilia's guidance to learn her role of a servant. I'm not complaining, just mentioning the first thing that stood out to me.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Well we already have Asani and fangs but yeah more black chicks would be fun ,especially feisty ones.
There's the weapons merchant that helped prepare Shani for the zone. Come to think of it, I think we've had earlier discussions about other stalkers besides Zaton and Abrax in the storyline and I think she is or was one, though from what I remember she was more the dignified(or regal?) type than feisty.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
This game probably has the hottest and most fuckable base WIFE (without needed acquisition),
too bad you can't let Igor fuck Zahra other than her mouth.
This is the third time I am hearing someone say this I have played that scene a few times and all I saw was just a boobjob. Can you Share a screenshot if possible?.

Reactions: Delaurd2348

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is the third time I am hearing someone say this I have played that scene a few times and all I saw was just a boobjob. Can you Share a screenshot if possible?.
Never happens. She only strokes it and gives a boob-job.

knightyfallsbt

Jul 1, 2018
you're right, all you can get from it is boobjob for Zahra and anal for Ain.
too bad there's no good ol pussyfuck option for sharing.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ain gives Igor a BJ on the first visit of them to Zetans house but lets him blow his load in the wind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
It looks like her boobs got bigger, but it is too hard to tell with any % of accuracy if her belly got bigger. I think it might just be the angle. If anything, Ain should be showing first.
Ain can't start showing soon enough, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to seeing her growing belly and even more so, her growing tits. It's hard to imagine how big her tits will be when she's lactating.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nulldev

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ain can't start showing soon enough, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to seeing her growing belly and even more so, her growing tits. It's hard to imagine how big her tits will be when she's lactating.
Meh. Not sure. MC can already know Emilia and Fairy optional. He can also optionally creamypie Ain, yes. But all those optional pregnancies sounds like a huge load of work in duplicate renders. I think pregnancy will stay limited. And i'd love to see knocked rather the older palace guard and maybe her younger collegue.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Meh. Not sure. MC can already know Emilia and Fairy optional. He can also optionally creamypie Ain, yes. But all those optional pregnancies sounds like a huge load of work in duplicate renders. I think pregnancy will stay limited. And i'd love to see knocked rather the older palace guard and maybe her younger collegue.
For a game heavily dealing with the themes of dominance & submission, harem and impregnation, it would be very jarring if this game didn't feature any pregnant women towards the end of the game at the very least. Feels like adding pregnancy as optional endings would rob a lot of the fans of a fulfilling closure.

Reactions: Nulldev

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I think it would be very entertaining if the Queen ended up with a Bun in the Oven.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
For a game heavily dealing with the themes of dominance & submission, harem and impregnation, it would be very jarring if this game didn't feature any pregnant women towards the end of the game at the very least. Feels like adding pregnancy as optional endings would rob a lot of the fans of a fulfilling closure.
I'm sure there will be some. Just not too early, too many. This game has to deal already with a ton of renders per release.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes