animefanboi22

Nov 3, 2020
This thread is a mess. Suddenly 1% of the game (cuck) content has very large vocal support. Will I have to abandon this game if the Dev bends over and follows this route? )))
he wont bend to the thread, but to people on patreon that pay for the development (which is ok, if he can execute his story while getting paid for it, more power to him)... at the end of the day hes not making a game you but for whole crowd of people

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

An hour ago
1696784104775.png
Hi all! This past week I've been coding in the scenes and rendering a load of animations, expect a good number of them in Kateryna's scene. With how things look right now, I think we're good to say that the beta should be ready in 2 weeks.

Render progress:

Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 90%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 80%
Home interactions: 80%
Settlement interactions: 95%
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Animations: 80%
Coding: 80%

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Probably nothing in terms of sharing, I highly doubt mc is gonna take his family to that hell hole

An hour ago
View attachment 2990274
Hi all! This past week I've been coding in the scenes and rendering a load of animations, expect a good number of them in Kateryna's scene. With how things look right now, I think we're good to say that the beta should be ready in 2 weeks.

Render progress:

Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 90%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 80%
Home interactions: 80%
Settlement interactions: 95%
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Animations: 80%
Coding: 80%
Man What a Coincidence just today I watched Castlevania Nocturne where the main antagonist is apparently a vampire who drank Sekhmet's blood and now there is a quest in this game called Sekhmet's Legion, damn.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Yeah, he does seems like the kid who cries because he didn't got what he wanted. Maybe he should leave F95 if he's gonna get sensible over such silly things.

It's not like this thread talks only about the sharing kink and wishing that 100% of the updates content was only about which dude is gonna have their way with Zahra, Shani and Ain... well, some perverts would like that :BootyTime:, but it's not the vast majority.
I think it is totally valid to stop following a game if focus shifts to content you dislike. No point following a game where you get 5 minutes of play time after a wait period of 4 months. The argument of ignoring content applies but it will not be a satisfying experience unless the game is already completed.

That said I agree with your post - I think the vast majority of players are not into sharing content and I dont see it becoming a large part of the game. Personally I think the sharing scenes are hot but I think having too much of it would not be good for the game. Especially if sharing content Shani or the Queen is introduced because I dont think it fits narratively. The only sharing scene I disliked so far was the sharing content with the wife because I felt like it was slightly out of character for the MC. Sharing made a lot more sense with Ain, the servants or the raider girls for me I dont want to see it inserted in purely for fetish purposes. It works better if it feels like it fits in the story.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
She just played "ingénue", she had a lot of lessons about sex, although it was eyes only as she watched a million times MC taking his wife or Ain.
I think Shani is just MC´s assistant in whatever way he needs. She can seduce both sides, whatever helps MC the most.

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
I think it is totally valid to stop following a game if focus shifts to content you dislike. No point following a game where you get 5 minutes of play time after a wait period of 4 months. The argument of ignoring content applies but it will not be a satisfying experience unless the game is already completed.

That said I agree with your post - I think the vast majority of players are not into sharing content and I dont see it becoming a large part of the game. Personally I think the sharing scenes are hot but I think having too much of it would not be good for the game. Especially if sharing content Shani or the Queen is introduced because I dont think it fits narratively. The only sharing scene I disliked so far was the sharing content with the wife because I felt like it was slightly out of character for the MC. Sharing made a lot more sense with Ain, the servants or the raider girls for me I dont want to see it inserted in purely for fetish purposes. It works better if it feels like it fits in the story.
I thought majority was okay with sharing scenes. It explains many games having the kink (favouring the majority and the patreons). But yeah full on ntr wont be there on DS according to the dev.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Yeah, he does seems like the kid who cries because he didn't got what he wanted. Maybe he should leave F95 if he's gonna get sensible over such silly things.

It's not like this thread talks only about the sharing kink and wishing that 100% of the updates content was only about which dude is gonna have their way with Zahra, Shani and Ain... well, some perverts would like that :BootyTime:, but it's not the vast majority.
I wouldn´t mind that at all, but one of the good things this game has is that it allows the player to choose what to do. So even if the sharing keeps happening, it will probably optional.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
You're gonna hate the next update then, from what I'm hearing not only will Omar smash both the MC's wife AND daughters in an UNSKIPPABLE scene, he also finishes on the MC's forehead; effectively turning him bisexual for the remainder of the game :oops::oops:
And then Igor comes in and cleans it up.

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Man What a Coincidence just today I watched Castlevania Nocturne where the main antagonist is apparently a vampire who drank Sekhmet's blood and now there is a quest in this game called Sekhmet's Legion, damn.
Hey, I just finished Nocturne today too. Not as good as the first one, but still pretty great. Can´t wait for S2. That black Vampire chick would be a great adition to this game, though.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes