YRUSEGME

Jan 16, 2023
For a game heavily dealing with the themes of dominance & submission, harem and impregnation, it would be very jarring if this game didn't feature any pregnant women towards the end of the game at the very least. Feels like adding pregnancy as optional endings would rob a lot of the fans of a fulfilling closure.
The game's narrative takes place over a very short period of time, though. At this point, the events of the game have spanned the time of a few weeks to a month, at best. So any chance of pregnancy being featured prominently is going to have to involve a timeskip, at the rate the game is developing. And I don't think a timeskip is in the cards. The narrative hasn't used one up to this point. It'll fast-forward to the next day, but that's pretty much it. A real timeskip doesn't fit with the semi-sandbox aspect of the gameplay.

This is especially true if the game is as clear about when the girls are impregnated as I think it is. During either of the gallery scenes at the end of Fairy's current arc, the game makes it clear with the choice it offers that the MC is impregnating her. My guess is that similar choices will be offered to each of the girls as their various subplots develop. I don't think any of the gallery scenes so far will actually result in pregnancy, with the exception of Fairy's ending scenes and obviously the hive queen.

Given that, I think that whatever part pregnancy has to play in the rest of the narrative, it's going to happen late in the game and won't affect more than a handful of possible gallery scenes or snapshots in whatever serves as an epilogue for the game. Obviously that's just my belief based on the facts so far. I could be totally wrong.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The game's narrative takes place over a very short period of time, though. At this point, the events of the game have spanned the time of a few weeks to a month, at best. So any chance of pregnancy being featured prominently is going to have to involve a timeskip, at the rate the game is developing. And I don't think a timeskip is in the cards. The narrative hasn't used one up to this point. It'll fast-forward to the next day, but that's pretty much it. A real timeskip doesn't fit with the semi-sandbox aspect of the gameplay.

This is especially true if the game is as clear about when the girls are impregnated as I think it is. During either of the gallery scenes at the end of Fairy's current arc, the game makes it clear with the choice it offers that the MC is impregnating her. My guess is that similar choices will be offered to each of the girls as their various subplots develop. I don't think any of the gallery scenes so far will actually result in pregnancy, with the exception of Fairy's ending scenes and obviously the hive queen.

Given that, I think that whatever part pregnancy has to play in the rest of the narrative, it's going to happen late in the game and won't affect more than a handful of possible gallery scenes or snapshots in whatever serves as an epilogue for the game. Obviously that's just my belief based on the facts so far. I could be totally wrong.
As long as they make the Pregnancy content skippable, I'm fine with it.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

i4j1

Feb 24, 2021
Also where does this game end currently, as I am only limited to visit the master bedroom, living room, library, another bedroom (not all 3, only 2) and the world map (which only has home). I have 5 quests which also arent crossed out. What do i do?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
At some point it’ll have to pick up, though, won’t it? There’s a huge conflict brewing between all the factions—the Zetans, the mutants, the hive, the zombie creeps—and whether or not it culminates in a war or everything is diffused through diplomacy, the whole story is going to need more than a few days or weeks to play out.

YRUSEGME

Jan 16, 2023
At some point it’ll have to pick up, though, won’t it? There’s a huge conflict brewing between all the factions—the Zetans, the mutants, the hive, the zombie creeps—and whether or not it culminates in a war or everything is diffused through diplomacy, the whole story is going to need more than a few days or weeks to play out.
That all depends on how long you think this game will go on. I don't think there's been any official word from anyone on the development side on how many more releases are planned. They seem to have a good idea where the story is going and what the endgame is, but nothing ironclad about how many more releases we have before its done. To me, the story feels like it's just hitting the rough halfway point, maybe a little over or under. We have a lot of stuff left to tell on all 4 of the main storylines. I could easily see this game continuing for another 2 years of development, easy. That gives the narrative about double the time it's currently taken in order to wrap up all the storylines.

Reactions: Rob0bob

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very cool VN, love the egyptian mad max style, story is well written, the queen scares me though she seems a real nutter more then those raiders. Either way will keep playing and looking forward for more content, it sure is a real good VN.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Who would have thought the long night in GoT would last not even a full night? :4Head:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Of course, just saying some things don't live up to expectations ;)
One thing I learned from the makers of Game of Thrones is, they make a series so intresting and spread out, but when they end things they suddenly rush it, another of their series called "the Swarm" looked at first it would take several seasons, but then suddenly last 3 episodes were so rushed to finish it all in one season. With GoT they least made 7 long seasons too then make season 8 rushed and short ending.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Boys, play The Motel or other games by DDfunlol, for god's sake. They are almost solely dedicated to your favorite sharing kink. May be there will be less messing around with this game :ROFLMAO:
The game has the option of sharing so the poster isn't asking for something that isn't in game. You don't like it, fine. No need to comment for him to look for another game that has sharing in it.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes