kweeks1

Aug 1, 2020
I loved this I joined the Patreon page just so I can know when it gets released, there isn't a lot of build up before the sex scenes but the scenes make sense to what's going on in the story and I like the fact the choices you make do impact the story. The only thing I don't like is the wait before the next episode drops I'm just so anxious to see what happens next.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Raiders and Kitten are hawt, I agree, but TBH I’m still not over this Reyna chick—the one whose hand Shani cut off. I really wish that, taking advantage of her state of shock, Shani had just decided to bring her back as a gift for Zaton or something instead of leaving her for dead.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I loved this I joined the Patreon page just so I can know when it gets released, there isn't a lot of build up before the sex scenes but the scenes make sense to what's going on in the story and I like the fact the choices you make do impact the story. The only thing I don't like is the wait before the next episode drops I'm just so anxious to see what happens next.
Yeah, I feel the same way. Sometimes I wish I could have discovered this game after it was done, that way I wouldn´t have to wait for the updates. That´s what it´s going to kill me.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes