KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
I'm playing most of the adult games
But this game my favourite reason
I'm big fan of adventure/horror/science movies/tv series/web series/games like GOW pop gta And my favourit adult games series
I'm never find adult game just like this
PlayStation games I'm always missing sex eliminate that's why

Just my opinion

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Dev log 24.09.2023
rsf-29.jpg xxx.jpg

Script work has been started. Also, I am working on another settlement that needs your help. Not sure if it will be ready for 0.14, but if it will, then I will - of course - mark it on your map.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 90%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 80%
Home interactions: 70%
Settlement interactions: 95%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 30%

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
it was like 2 months, so its still some time for next one.
yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif
I can relate to that. Other than this and a few others, I can't remember any updates for VNs worth playing that dropped over the summer. Desert Stalker feels like one of the last ones that update less than every 6 months now. It's crazy how many take a year or something close to a year to update these days.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 2955340
I can relate to that. Other than this and a few others, I can't remember any updates for VNs worth playing that dropped over the summer. Desert Stalker feels like one of the last ones that update less than every 6 months now. It's crazy how many take a year or something close to a year to update these days.
Hmm, there are quite a few games I've played that update pretty frequently, anywhere from every 2 weeks to every 2-3 months. Of course there are quite a few that update every 6 months to a year, but those are usually the games with massive updates with animations, sound, and a bunch of features. Desert Stalker is probably the best when it comes to super high quality games with frequent updates, but I certainly haven't had problems finding games I enjoy with really frequent updates, you probably just aren't playing many. :p

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
:oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean we are enjoying a good novel together and doing some practice so. Just good bonding like Shani in the tent
Dev log 24.09.2023
View attachment 2953829 View attachment 2953831

Script work has been started. Also, I am working on another settlement that needs your help. Not sure if it will be ready for 0.14, but if it will, then I will - of course - mark it on your map.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 90%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 80%
Home interactions: 70%
Settlement interactions: 95%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 30%
Damn we live in a time where Settlement interactions: 95% but Kateryna only 90%. So sad

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kpepsi and Gork88

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Hmm, there are quite a few games I've played that update pretty frequently, anywhere from every 2 weeks to every 2-3 months. Of course there are quite a few that update every 6 months to a year, but those are usually the games with massive updates with animations, sound, and a bunch of features. Desert Stalker is probably the best when it comes to super high quality games with frequent updates, but I certainly haven't had problems finding games I enjoy with really frequent updates, you probably just aren't playing many. :p
Yea, that's probably more or less true. The ones that update as frequently as every 2 weeks or 2 to 3 months I don't usually find all that good. It's not really a matter of amount of content or all the other features. I just don't find many of them interesting. Any recommendations? Gimme like 5 titles, I want to try them if I haven't already.

Still, I think there's a distinction to be made between 6 months and a year. I usually put them into separate groups. 5 to 6 months is that sweet spot. 1 year or longer personally never turns out to be worth the wait. Anything in between is more or less gray area but usually turns out okay.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yea, that's probably more or less true. The ones that update as frequently as every 2 weeks or 2 to 3 months I don't usually find all that good. It's not really a matter of amount of content or all the other features. I just don't find many of them interesting. Any recommendations? Gimme like 5 titles, I want to try them if I haven't already.

Still, I think there's a distinction to be made between 6 months and a year. I usually put them into separate groups. 5 to 6 months is that sweet spot. 1 year or longer personally never turns out to be worth the wait. Anything in between is more or less gray area but usually turns out okay.
I have all of my favorite's and recommended games in the link in my signature, anything I don't have on there I probably wouldn't really recommend, I might have missed a few I really enjoyed just because at this point I've played quite a lot, but yeah if you see any on there you haven't played then you can check them out. They certainly won't all be for you, but I'm sure you can find at least a few you would enjoy.

As far as the ones that update frequently, I'd really suggest checking out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes