Jul 19, 2021
doesn't matter, if a game is released in beta it's usualy because it is still in testing phase & not all scenes are in a state that they are ready to be put in yet, so that means you'd see less than what there would be when its released out of beta.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
doesn't matter, if a game is released in beta it's usualy because it is still in testing phase & not all scenes are in a state that they are ready to be put in yet, so that means you'd see less than what there would be when its released out of beta.
Making cogent points doesn't really matter with these guys. They seem to think there's some kind of prestige to having it first and fastest, whether it is complete and works right or not. It's an ego and brag thing for them. If they have the kind of ego that needs that kind of stroking, no one will be able to talk sense to them. I've put them on ignore and am moving on.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Making cogent points doesn't really matter with these guys. They seem to think there's some kind of prestige to having it first and fastest, whether it is complete and works right or not. It's an ego and brag thing for them. If they have the kind of ego that needs that kind of stroking, no one will be able to talk sense to them. I've put them on ignore and am moving on.
Thats some beta cuck mindset if i ever seen one.
Imagine bad mouthing people who have more money than you and play it before you and call them egoistic lol
And when you get told straight whats up you put them on ignore :ROFLMAO:
You're no fun at all Mr. Thorin.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
As always, a new update brings upon new additions to the ignore list. Gotta love it!

Just wait patiently ffs people, it's not like you're missing out. It will be updated here when it's good and ready
Isn't it crazy how people begging for the update is such an annoying waste of a post that it warrants an ignore, and yet you smugly exclaiming your derision of these people is somehow not? Oh no, what will they ever do without YOUR magnificent eyes on their posts? :KEK:

Jun 4, 2022
Isn't it crazy how people begging for the update is such an annoying waste of a post that it warrants an ignore, and yet you smugly exclaiming your derision of these people is somehow not? Oh no, what will they ever do without YOUR magnificent eyes on their posts? :KEK:
Sometimes it can be like picking a side, can't it? And even though you know you're on Side A with most others, from time to time you feel like you have to reiterate it because of the deluge of new people saying they're Side B. Especially when those on Side B don't read what's been said.

I mean hey, if you're driving a car with 2 kids and 1 constantly asks "are we there yet?" and suddenly the other just out of nowhere says "oh, a sign that says we're nearly there" which one would you prefer?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes