Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Depends on what you like to be honest. I find them pretty good because they are structured in a way such that the MC is always in control of the situation and sometimes they are carried out as a reminder to the girls that Zaton is superior and they are bound to follow his orders.
I prefer sharing when both the mc and the LI want to do it and are a team.
For example i like sharing when the mc does things like hold the girls hand, tells her she is beautiful. Romantic stuff like that.

I don't want to make a girl do something she doesn't want to do.
I want to experience things equally and as a loving couple.

Honestly, there are very few sharing games I like.
Even though it's one of my biggest kinks.

Reactions: ThorinKing

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
does not change there are some pretty stuff going on DS
Oh yeah of course, that goes without saying. I'm well aware of those other types of dark/inhumane events that happen in DS. Even from the onset, prior to getting into the game itself, the game warns you of the gory bits and even makes it optional to view a lighter version so as to avoid the really dark and disturbing events when they happen....

But, to be fair, in the case of DS, it comes with the territory given the kind of bleak and post-apocalyptic world that the dev was trying to portray within the narrative of the game.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I prefer sharing when both the mc and the LI want to do it and are a team
Oh, if that is the case then you are in for a treat, because the MC's wife (Zahra) actively encourages the MC to take part in his Harem and also share his girls with her as well throughout the game. There is even a scene with a threesome between the MC, his step-daughters and his wife

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I do play some dark games and I am usually okay with choosing dark paths, at least to see them but I don't understand how can someone choose dark path after what Fairy went through. I become Joshy(only his non-weird stuff though) when I see Fairy. :giggle:
Now I like you a bit more..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Joshy92 ; Yeah you can be Monogamous, keep in mind that you are Married so when you opt out of sex the only partner is your wive Zahara.
or your daughters Ain and Shani but both are again optional.
the Main focus is polyamory / Harem in this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
prefer sharing with other dudes
Oh, I see.... well on that note, there is one scene I recall wherein the MC's old friend, Igor, that you can share both your wife (Zahra) and one of your step-daughters Ain in a titty-sucking scene. Was pretty hot ngl....

But AFAIK/recall, there isn't an explicit MMF fucking scene just yet. All the sex scenes so far are with the MC and his harem of women.

• Yay, new update!

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
For example i like sharing when the mc does things like hold the girls hand, tells her she is beautiful. Romantic stuff like that.

Theres a sharing with raider girl with her ex boyfriend, she doesnt like it but you can tell her to do it. I think she said anybody but him, although i feel like she wants to do it as long as it makes you happy. Then theres another sharing and she also doesnt really like but is fine with it. And then theres orgy, in this one they actually get along, the same one even that didnt really like it at first.
Its mostly just MC commanding it but i think they learn to like it the more times they do it.
Theres this next update coming with our good friend Igor, something probably gonna happen :ROFLMAO:

• Wow

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Now I like you a bit more..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Joshy92 ; Yeah you can be Monogamous, keep in mind that you are Married so when you opt out of sex the only partner is your wive Zahara.
or your daughters Ain and Shani but both are again optional.
the Main focus is polyamory / Harem in this game
I definitely put trust in dat booty, to deliver me to the greatest heights of ecstasy no mortal man has ever reached before :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
View attachment 3346274
View attachment 3346275
Dev log 11.02.20246mHey all, as I mentioned previously, we wanted to start preparing for an eventual Steam release later this year, so this week I've taken a look at one of the most outdated-looking scenes. For the most part they will be just re-rendered to match the more recent visual style, so it should be fairly straightforward and quick.

There has also been a bit more progress with the Palace scene. Talia is making an appearance, and she's just as willing as she has ever been.

Also, during my upcoming absence I will upload some concept work as well as a few extra monthly renders.

Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 5%
Do I see Lirah on this list? I do. Yes! Lirah !!!! I see Lirah.

Even though she has appeared only very briefly, there are still fans of her. She's the best looking girl in this game, and I've never understood why such a great character model hasn't been used much much more.

Oct 10, 2022
Shani's first time..... :devilish:
“To wisely live your life, you don't need to know much
Just remember two main rules for the beginning:
You better starve, than eat whatever
And better be alone, than with whoever.”
Omar Khayyám, Rubaiyat​
Not sure if this is a little stretch to our topic but one of my favourite. Not exactly from desert either tbh. Wanted to share.

Reactions: kelelih

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Wait a minute
You guys think I'm weird?

I think I'm as cool as a cucumber.
You're more like the cucumber that got passed around the novitiates' dormitory in a convent after lights-out - damn thing is cooked through and probably pickled. ;)

I didn't go through all the responses to you, and I haven't gotten to the last two releases yet (.14 and .15), but my recollection of the shared scenes through .13 is that, at least in certain circumstances, you can play them more tender or more rough, depending upon the decisions you make. Not everything is that controversial hand-holding/cuddling stuff, but there is some variance - I think you will be able to find a path that works for you. I avoid brutality paths in general (though I might be willing to do very wicked things to the Queen....), and I've found a good path that works for me to this point.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes