BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game speaks to my inner demons. The fact the youngest step daughter has the best knockers in the game made me question ever leaving the house. Oh and I told the Queen to shove off and ended up losing lots of missions on the second attempt. Enjoying the variations available, and taking virginities of such fine specimens is a difficult job at times, but someone has to do it for the ladies.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The dialogue changes if you make them your daughter's at the beginning. It's pretty clear what the intention is and the last time I checked there was an incest tag.
EDIT: Yep there is the tag. How some people get into AVNs without the ability to read and comprehend words is a mystery to me.
i appreciate the fact you can change it to daughter, but I find it more fun to bang step daughters personally.
Nothing worse than having to put up with those awkward stares at every Xmas dinner.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Desert Stalker with AdanGC's walkthrough mod to v0.15c.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Question for the dev.
So what's the focus for the next update?
I personally really want to see where the story goes.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Question for the dev.
So what's the focus for the next update?
I personally really want to see where the story goes.
Usually SeniorPerv. or some other supporter publishes the Update reports
View attachment 3325889

Dev log 04.02.2024

Hey all, so this dev log is just to let you know that we've already started working on the next update.
The MC and Zahra once planned to go on a date, should Shani come home safe, and it will finally happen. Igor will pay a visit to check up on his niece, and the Queen's quest will continue, with that guard you only saw twice leading us there, at least that is the plan so far.
I also want to say that regarding future updates in general, we usually try to include something for everyone, but it may not always turn out to be great to try and develop 5 sides of the game at once.
We've read from you that because the individual scenes are sometimes short, you'd like more content you can "dig your claws into" with a string of events instead. That's why, during next update's development, I will prepare parts of the next mutant mission that is planned for 0.17 as to not put it out there in droplets, but give you a whole mission instead.
There may be over 850 new renders and a two minute cutscene in this update you played / are about to play soon, but some of you have reported that it doesn't always feel that way if the content is all over the place or lacking a bit of pace/climax. So just letting you know we hear you and are taking the input to heart.
Nonetheless, we hope you still enjoyed / will enjoy 0.15. See you next week. After that, I will take a couple weeks of (creative) break to recharge batteries. Like last year, I am already preparing some posts in the meantime :)

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Mother Hive is waiting for ya...
I dont know nothing about that.
Sounds like we should destroy it.
I dont trust mutants

I rather trust decayed cuz they will tell you in your face they wanna eat you, with mutants you never know. And their leader is unstable as opposed to decayed one

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I dont know nothing about that.
Sounds like we should destroy it.
I dont trust mutants
oh!!! I didn't want to destroy it but simply save a girl (for myself and her angry mom, sadly a damn lesbian took her away from me), but Mother was not "bad". I thought you said can't impregnate like if it was a complain. You may not trust them but the hive womb can be trustful for sure... more than Fangs... damn theethy viper.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Tryin hard to recreate my girl Ain.
Think she turned out very well. (A LOT better than I hoped for.)

View attachment 3349189

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now to find her something to wear.
A collar should do.
wow Great.
Collar (with chain leash) highheels and maybe some kind of sexy ear headband stuff would make her perfect.

Reactions: vendarr

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Tryin hard to recreate my girl Ain.
Think she turned out very well. (A LOT better than I hoped for.)

View attachment 3349189

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now to find her something to wear.
A collar should do.
Bro, this is amazing.... kudos on you for your hard work here (y) :coffee:

Maybe some suggestions to help as you refine her model:

+ Add some additional dark shaders to her eyes, around her eye-lid area...
+ Lips can maybe be a bit fuller, add some more flush to her cheeks, not too much but a reasonable amount.
+ Breasts and nipple size are perfectly proportioned IMO.
+ Maybe try another type of hair style? I know this is Ain's default hairstyle aesthetic, but I think its reasonable to think that since Ain is a very fashionable type of girl, she would not be totally adverse to the idea of trying new types of hair styles, e.g., like a messy bun kind of style...
+ Up to you if you wanna make her hips slimmer or waist look more toned/defined. I think its good the way it is right now imho...

1707771184570.png 1707771237920.png 1707771260915.png

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes