xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Could you be more specific please? I looked everywhere but can't find anything related to fairy broken path.
You looked in the Code ? In the game is it when you decide to continue and not to heal her.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
You looked in the Code ? In the game is it when you decide to continue and not to heal her.
No lmao I haven't. I meant just in my playthrough. I'm pretty sure I selected all the mean options starting from where you first bring her home. I have introduced her by degrading her but it feels like it's her "love" path idk

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I'm not trolling. I NEVER knew about that option. they should implement that in the beginning when you talk to the woman about play with or without gore.
Yeah, I see what you mean... like adding a visual overlay right at the start with the woman who mentions play with/without gore,,, and then showing a "splash screen" indicating where you need to go to if you would like to change any of the options later on... that should give players a chance to easily refer to what they need to do, because for some people its not always intuitive where they need to go to edit names or other settings after the intro.

WShatn

May 21, 2020
I'm not trolling. I NEVER knew about that option. they should implement that in the beginning when you talk to the woman about play with or without gore.
Your 3rd. false fact in three posts, it's implemented very soon afterwards (as the characters are being introduced).

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
who this bandit is yet
Those titties and abs are Omar's property unfortunately..... would suggest Spongebob leave Zetan women alone and get some of Sandy's 'cheeks' instead in Bikini Bottom. Dry asf deserts are no place for a sponge anyways :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: TheRizzi and Mfka5

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok I was trying to play the fairy broken path from a save 13.c and got this as I wanted to go out without interaction
hitting ignore brought me back to the Start screen
then I started a new game and at home the scene with Ain again ended up in the Main menu

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. Haven't come back to this game in a long time. Really impressive what it has evolved into.
I'm as much interested in the story as in the well-made and regular sex scenes.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Ok I was trying to play the fairy broken path from a save 13.c and got this as I wanted to go out without interaction
hitting ignore brought me back to the Start screen
then I started a new game and at home the scene with Ain again ended up in the Main menu
That's weird/unusual :unsure: I don't think it is an issue with save game compatibility... saves from 13.c should still work with the newest version 15.c

Maybe you are skipping out on an important step in the event sequence which is what is preventing the future scene to play out properly :unsure:

I keep seeing this 'name error' pop up in the traceback error log that you shared. Mayhaps it has something to do with that flagged error?

1707780989451.png

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Do you have to start a new game for every update? This is like the 4th or 5th time i had to start a new game.
When a new version is out, you download and unzip it into a new folder. But be sure to cut/copy paste your old save folder from your previous game version into the new one.

For exemple, in the next version, you should keep your "xxx:\xxx \DesertStalker-0.15c-pc\game\saves" folder and copy it into the new one freshly unziped folder, either way I doubt there are any saves in appdata or whatever.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes