DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I think there was mentioning the pleased queen also offering to fuck a slave, if you deliver the relic. Except offering Emi as permanent add right away instead of later occasion.
I forgot about that, but the offering from the queen to fuck a slave is not when you kneel correctly to her and kiss her hand later? You also have to give her the relic? I don't know because I always take the dominant route with her, I can't stand arrogant bitches. Queens or not. :LOL:

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I forgot about that, but the offering from the queen to fuck a slave is not when you kneel correctly to her and kiss her hand later? You also have to give her the relic? I don't know because I always take the dominant route with her, I can't stand arrogant bitches. Queens or not. :LOL:
No idea about correct conditions, I missed that scene too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDesires

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I think there was mentioning the pleased queen also offering to fuck a slave, if you deliver the relic. Except offering Emi as permanent add right away instead of later occasion.
Yea, I have so far been able to fuck a slave and end up being given a permanent slave so far when handing over the relic. I reacted differently from being sub to the Queen to more aggressive which could also make the prize change.
Love this game, when I didn't think I would.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Queen to more aggressive
If I'm not mistaken, I think that the more daring and aggressive you are with the Queen, you can score more affection points with her. I think she likes it when we do choose to be more intrepid with her..... :sneaky:

AKA - Dominant Daddy Obsessed :BootyTime: :KEK:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, I think that the more daring and aggressive you are with the Queen, you can score more affection points with her. I think she likes it when we do choose to be more intrepid with her..... :sneaky:

AKA - Dominant Daddy Obsessed :BootyTime: :KEK:
That's how you treat bitches. The more you're bad with them, the more you're rewarded. The nicer you are, the worst you are and have in return. lol sad world

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I guess Meri just missed a fatherly figure with a strict hand :sneaky:
Entourage probably either want to use her with cunning, or just admires.
Thought the guard bitch could pose a problem, but it seems Meri knows better who is an alpha here.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Anyone else curious about the Abusive slave-owner situation?

So far I've killed him, threatened him (causing the slave to escape).

I'm wondering which option works best. And what future outcome it might trigger.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

I'm wondering which option works best. And what future outcome it might trigger.
We shall see, Ivy / Yuna is observing you that is why she asked you to help, plus she needs someone who controls the Mutants.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021

Maybe if you let him live, he will come back and NTR Zahra away from the MC Zatan :sneaky:

:BootyTime: :KEK:

But in all honesty, though, I also wonder about that scenario myself. It was quite amusing seeing Zatan chop him up into pieces when he killed him :HideThePain:

Maybe that slave might end up reappearing again later in the game to join Zatan's harem (i.e., assuming that Zatan kills her slave owner) who knows? :unsure: :coffee:

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes