UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Can you please describe it? I usually play only for the Queen, if it’s not worth it - I’ll not update the game.
There are 2 (sorta).

First : During some colosseum games you stand behind her gripping her shoulders then either grab her neck and lift her chin up so she's looking up at you, or you do that and grab her tit.

Second : During a visit where she wants your opinion on her dress you grab her from behind, take off her top and skirt, push her against a wall, then rip off her panties and finger her very briefly...before leaving her standing there without finishing her off and wondering what the fuck just happened.

Nothing amazing, although she ends up naked so I guess that's nice.

Feb 5, 2021
Silly question. What's the Preg like? Is it a one time or is it repeatable?
As of right now, you can impregnate both Fairy and Kateryna, and I think there's a pregnancy flag for the girl who tries to kidnap Ain at the market. There are also several minor characters who are pregnant, such as the priestess that you and Kateryna meet, the slave girl who's banging her guard boyfriend while you and Nadia get it on, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I gotta admit, I'm badly addicted to this game. And it's taking every fiber of my being to not download the release patches. All because I keep falling in love with the new characters, but getting hammered into story cliffhangers is not doing my immersion favors.

I wonder when the game will see development conclusion.. It has been nearly four years now. Did Zetan ever provide a timeline?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
but...with update cycles like these. This is going to fall pretty low on my priority list. That was way too long of a wait for next to no content.
Perhaps you don't play all the routes then. This update has over 1,100 renders in the day 16 folder alone. On top of that, the reworked renders from earlier versions. Quality takes time. If you think it can be done better and faster, I challenge you to give it a try instead of being a whiny wanker.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I've never understood update only patches. just compress the whole thing. it's not hard for us to delete the old folder
Everybody doesn't have unlimited data. I am out in the middle of nowhere and the only "broadband" I can get is satellite based and I only get like 50gig per month at high speeds, then it is choked back to sometimes, dialup speeds, for the rest of the month. I always download compressed versions and if someone is nice enough to do update patches, those are smaller than downloading an entire release.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I must say, the Anfiteatro Flavio is quite a majestic 3D asset, but those arcades should all host statues. Ok, it's not THE Anfiteatro Flavio but some sort of tribute/inspiration of it in the future Egypt, and fill the model with statues would have been quite an headhache, but that would have been perfection :D.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sorry, GOoML isn't that depending on the variables ? if you get on the queens path?
Not sure if this was locked behind specific variables or not. A lot of the stuff with Queen seems to happen regardless and when you're there you can choose to do something with her or not.

But in my specific condition, the palace was not even available on the map at all. So I couldn't do Lirah's quests or the Queen's scenes.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My combo was, Zahra Date, Igor visit,Lirahs quest, and then I had the posing of the queen, (played from a 15 c save ) and I was on the dominant route with the queen, I didn't test it from the other saves where only Shani is involved with the queen.
Or the one where the queen is the dominant one.
Oh there is another slight typo when Igor visits or should I better report this on discord ?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes