Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This thread is weird as fuck, I never know if these posts are from trolls or not.

Now, there are even those who want to marry one of the love interests to someone else. ?????

Whenever I see posts in this thread, I imagine Cody from 'Away from Home'.
Yes, some people are not interested in Ain like some others aren't into Lirah or some other girls.
I will share Ain's ass until she gets married because Zaton doesn't need another cum bucket.

• Angry
Reactions: Nulldev

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Damn so we cant chose? i almost downloaded this. too bad.
The game for the most part is male protagonist. A smaller part is female protagonist (you play as the male MC's oldest daughter), this part is optional.

There are also quite a number of scenes with both of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are actually people who are interested in the story and not in the MC's relationship issues, and what is the story:

1) the Decades
2) the Mutants
3) the Raiders
4) the Elves
5) and of course Zeta and their Queen

It's about their connections, entanglements, intentions and their missions. Everything else is just side stories and has no relevance. What always bothered me in the past updates has FINALLY been noticed by the DEV and is now making a drastic change of course. Many people will not like this situation, but it is necessary! The game has suffered greatly as a result and my interest has waned considerably.
I agree, but there were too many loose ends from the major story updates (e.g. Shani's mission).

Also, for a lot of people including myself, the sex scenes within the main harem are more interesting than fucking the next inconsquential girl.
The Queen excluded, of course.

Why don't you learn English and play the game instead of complaining a language that only 40 million people out of 7.5 billion speak?
Better translate the game into Chinese then....

This thread is weird as fuck, I never know if these posts are from trolls or not.

Now, there are even those who want to marry one of the love interests to someone else. ?????
Even if you dislike sharing, there are plenty of story reasons to have Ain marry someone else.

It's the fate of a father to be NTR'ed by some boy stealing your daughter... :HideThePain:

Did I read correctly? Did you say that Shani and MC will go meet the raider sisters?
That would be totally awesome! :BootyTime:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I agree, but there were too many loose ends from the major story updates (e.g. Shani's mission).

Also, for a lot of people including myself, the sex scenes within the main harem are more interesting than fucking the next inconsquential girl.
The Queen excluded, of course.
I'm still waiting for the threesome!

But only as the crowning glory!

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Even if you dislike sharing, there are plenty of story reasons to have Ain marry someone else.

It's the fate of a father to be NTR'ed by some boy stealing your daughter... :HideThePain:

Good thing this story is fantasy and we don't have to worry about "real life" norms here! :LOL:

EDIT: Cleaning up my shitass "Quote" of another user.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Did I read correctly? Did you say that Shani and MC will go meet the raider sisters?
Is inside the range of posible scenarios, unfortunatly how bad i whish this were fact, is just a my personal hunch ,
the fact is that Shani in the talk with MC on the balkon expresses to go "scavenging" with him.
Don't forget that we still have to finish "Sekmeths Legion" with the Raiders. we shall see what future brings.

I'm still waiting for the threesome!

But only as the crowning glory!
should we open a waiting room with booze and strippers ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I mean to have some entertainment while we wait...:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: minibaer12

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
Yngling

Good thing this story is fantasy and we don't have to worry about "real life" norms here! :LOL:
If you look at that way, all our grandfathers have been a cuck for letting their daughter get married to someone else :LOL:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

EDIT: Cleaning up my shitass "Quote" of another user.
In a way that's true but IF you were to take Ain's best interest at heart (instead of your dick's interest), then the choice does become more interesting.

And arguably, letting Ain go would probably be in her interest over being her father's third wife.

As an aside, what I found interesting in this update is that Igor is already married, effectively removing him as a potential husband for Ain because there is no way Zaton would settle for Ain becoming someone's second wife. And I feel that Igor divorcing his present wife is also out of character for him.

A second thought, if you let Ain get married to someone else, that would generate potentially interesing scenes where Zaton will be cucking his new son-in-law :PogChamp:as opposed to more "boring" scenes of Ain at home with Zaton in various positions. :WeSmart:

Although, then again, the question will be about "taking Ain's best interest at heart".

Nov 9, 2023
How to put this criticism so that it's productive? From the last few updates, I can definitly see a problem emerge, that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many characters that need development and the existing ones getting sidetracked. I don't think the team did this on purpuse, but maybe tone down on the side characters and develop the "main" existing ones more. It's great that you want to put diversity in, but at the same time, the story feels like it's not really moving into any direction currently. Scene rework, ok, I guess you want to keep the early work up to date, but honestly, some are completely unneeded and most wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the first place. For me, the last really good update was the shani's conclusion of you know what and that was very well done, plus it concludes a thread (big win there). Ivy's was ok, it develps the character, plants an interesting seed, but it's not really rewarding if you want to see progression of the story in a slightly faster pace, as maybe the continuation will happen in a year, IRL time.

TL;DR
Focus on less characters, progress the story, too many threads are being worked at once, none really feel satisfying = no bueno.
Pffft! Character development is So overated! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, there's a reason most successful books/movies/games etc. have a limited stable of central characters who need development and then everyone else is "set dressing". Too many games on here, good and bad, try to bring too many characters into the story and depth goes away. That's the biggest reason I've never written a book or made an AVN style game.....ok...that's a lie; the biggest reason is laziness. Laziness lack of talent....two! biggest TWO reasons are laziness, lack of talent and a bad attitude...three! biggest THREE reasons are....
spanish-inquisition02.jpg

Katarn1615

Dec 30, 2022
That waitress felt like foreshadowing for a possible pregnant slave Ain route.

That and one of the lines when she wakes Zaton up by sucking him off.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

In a way that's true but IF you were to take Ain's best interest at heart (instead of your dick's interest), then the choice does become more interesting.

And arguably, letting Ain go would probably be in her interest over being her father's third wife.

As an aside, what I found interesting in this update is that Igor is already married, effectively removing him as a potential husband for Ain because there is no way Zaton would settle for Ain becoming someone's second wife. And I feel that Igor divorcing his present wife is also out of character for him.

A second thought, if you let Ain get married to someone else, that would generate potentially interesing scenes where Zaton will be cucking his new son-in-law :PogChamp:as opposed to more "boring" scenes of Ain at home with Zaton in various positions. :WeSmart:

Although, then again, the question will be about "taking Ain's best interest at heart".
Her father is a wealthy powerful man who is also technically a Warlord if you think of the bandit faction who has the ear and favor of the queen herself.
Would have to be one hell of a dude for her to better off with him instead of her family.
What it really comes down to for me at least is she herself asked Zaton to let her stay home and not marry her off and that's enough for me.
Even in a real life I wouldn't force my daughter to marry and leave home if she didn't want to especially in the brutal dangerous setting that DS takes place in.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I don't know how to state this in a way that isn't going to cause unrest and if it does offend, it's not my intention however- It's been a thought I've always had when, as part of a story you have a stronger older male grooming a younger impressionable female. I'm not referencing anything in particular here but just the concept generally. What happens when this individual does disrupts that persons devolpment. To put it in a purely illustrative way, what you get is what's happening in the third world right now. The older male dying leaving the younger female with children and no skills and limited resources to support themselves in a society that requires each person to come to a mutallay benefical understanding. I quite enjoy the main characters relationship with Shani because theirs no worry of this happening for me and I'm glad they've addressed it or at least starting to address it with Ain.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Are the Red and Yellow areas at the top supposed to be clickable? Can I not go there because I have an active quest running in Rabiah?

1718660195586.png

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know how to state this in a way that isn't going to cause unrest and if it does offend, it's not my intention however- It's been a thought I've always had when, as part of a story you have a stronger older male grooming a younger impressionable female. I'm not referencing anything in particular here but just the concept generally. What happens when this individual does disrupts that persons devolpment. To put it in a purely illustrative way, what you get is what's happening in the third world right now. The older male dying leaving the younger female with children and no skills and limited resources to support themselves in a society that requires each person to come to a mutallay benefical understanding.
None of that matters in the post-apocalyptic setting DS takes place in. Incest slavery might makes right etc are all cultural norms that no one is bothered by.
You can't look at it through the lens of our modern sensibilities.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
None of that matters in the post-apocalyptic setting DS takes place in. Incest slavery might makes right etc are all cultural norms that no one is bothered by.
You can't look at it through the lens of our modern sensibilities.
I think you've misunderstood. In the third world which is how I chose to illistrate my point, it is this way.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes